GO ENJOY YOUR DAY

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Typically the Seahawks are one of the last teams to announce full cuts ... 3PM at the earliest and sometimes as late as 5 or 6. There will most likely be nothing more than trickles of information between now and then.

pehawk

Reaction score
At 3PM ill hop up on 'Storian's lap and he'll explain to me the cap numbers after today.

Also, I'm not sure how many remember or realize, John, aka 'Storian, knows as much and probably more about the caps and cuts for the Seahawks. He doesn't advertise it, he chooses to equip his smugness via aloof indifference, not "I told ya so's". But, he deserves more credit here, he's one of the, if not the, most knowledgable cats here.

He is kind of nerdy though. Not in a hipster way, like in a real nerd way.

XOXO

Sammy Winder

pehawk

Reaction score
Leave, me, a,lone Gliding Greg. I'm on my Blackberry, CAN and I keep it real like that.

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
pehawk":2csxolos said:
He is kind of nerdy though. Not in a hipster way, like in a real nerd way.

I was born with a silver calculator in my mouth.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm going to see Joe Satriani and Steve Morse tonight. I could care less who gets cut, honestly, this happens every year and the world keeps spinning.

muxpux

Reaction score
Going up to Mayfield lake with DJtoy today, if I was staying home I'd be watching college FB and just check here round 7-ish anyways

kigenzun

Reaction score
I'm going to the grand opening of the New Husky stadium to watch the Huskies play Boise State!
A beautiful day to be a Washingtonian, I must say. :p

keatonisballin

Reaction score
muxpux":352msrj6 said:
Going up to Mayfield lake with DJtoy today, if I was staying home I'd be watching college FB and just check here round 7-ish anyways

Good choice, Mayfield lake is awesome.

Good thing the Seahawks app keeps me updated on all the news on my phone, doesn't require me to sit on the computer lol.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":23mx7jjj said:
I have been Chinook fishing for a couple of hours now. Does that count?

Is "Chinook fishing" Washingtonian for fishing for kings?

muxpux

Reaction score
keatonisballin":1qokyldt said:
muxpux":1qokyldt said:

Good choice, Mayfield lake is awesome.

Good thing the Seahawks app keeps me updated on all the news on my phone, doesn't require me to sit on the computer lol.

yeah, i got that too, im sure ill be checking it through the day. and mayfield is nice, im sure most of the day will be spent back at the party cove, haha

grizbob

Reaction score
The nerve of some people, trying to tell me what to do :roll: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Watching Rice holding close to the Aggies. Even on the lake it's to dam hot to be outside. I don't see any of the bubble guys changing the outcome of the season. This team will be awesome regardless of today's decisions.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377975341.149433.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377975341.149433.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 748