Upping the ante for tomorrow nights game

hawk79

Reaction score
Think PC will add a little more to the offense tomorrow night since it will be in front of the home crowd? Maybe spice it up a bit. I mean, I know since it's the 2nd pre-season game that more will be done and more will be added to assess the new players, but, do you think he'll, how do I put it, be a bit more aggressive?

mretrade

Reaction score
Its preseason. He will probably treat it like any other 2nd preseason game. Starters will play a little longer than last week but nothing crazy.

13thMan

Reaction score
No matter what he does, let's hope the 1st team O looks considerably better than last week... Please!

AZHawkfan

Reaction score
Now that C.M. has one game under his belt and will make some adjustments, I can see him having a really big game tomorrow.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
13thMan":1bd3jsq2 said:
No matter what he does, let's hope the 1st team O looks considerably better than last week... Please!
This. I would like to see Wilson drive the team down the field score a touchdown and from there who cares.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I'm not too worried about the starters at this point. I still need to see more of some of the rookies/new guys who stood out last week. In particular I want to see more Cmike, more Mayowa and more Alvin Bailey! Those three guys in particular made me downright giggle like a school girl re-watching the game film from last week. Throw Byron Maxwell in for good luck!

HawkWow

Reaction score
I think the first team needs to keep the pads on until they score a TD.

Turbin needs to get 15 +/- touches and we need a good, old-fashioned death match between our fringe WRs.

Defensively.....I'd like to see the bubble guys (Thurmond, Lotulelei, Williams etc.) play extensively. With the quantity of 2nd tier talents we have...it will be easy to make a mistake on who to cut, who to trade, who to keep.

I don't really have many concerns about our starters on either side of the ball. Sweet.