Pro Football Focus on the SEA vs SD games with player scores

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Jaye Howard definitely stood out, as kearly noted in his "Random Thoughts" thread. He has a lot of potential..

I think having Dan Quinn back as his coordinator is paying dividends.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I was surprised how high the secondary score turned out to be. Seemed to me our guys were reading and reacting a bit, leading to easier completions. So,that's a good turnout for us, actually.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Very interesting numbers there but addothers have mentioned, Howard did have a very good game.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Can't believe Buffalo chose Kevin "Glass" Kolb over Tjack. The guy can't even make it through training camp. Andy Reid is a genius when it comes to making "scrap look like steak."

On a side note, i trashed this FO for the Whitehurst trade, but they got lucky and still ended up with Golden Tate, so it panned out in the long run.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
ivotuk":2paulgqc said:
Can't believe Buffalo chose Kevin "Glass" Kolb over Tjack. The guy can't even make it through training camp. Andy Reid is a genius when it comes to making "scrap look like steak."

On a side note, i trashed this FO for the Whitehurst trade, but they got lucky and still ended up with Golden Tate, so it panned out in the long run.

I had forgotten about that aspect of the trade. Chalk another win for P&J!

Latest posts