training camp spots open for 8/12

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
RENTON, Wash. — The Seawwhawks have changed their practice schedule for next week.

The team will practice on Monday, Aug. 12 instead of Tuesday, Aug. 13. Hawks fans who registered to attended the Tuesday practice are automatically ticketed for Monday.

The practice start time will remain at 10 a.m.

If fans cannot make the new date and time the Seahawks offer the following two alternatives:

1) Fans can re-register for a limited number of spots for the Seahawks practice on Wednesday August 14. Practice begins at 10 a.m.

2) Fans can request a full refund. Refunds must be requested by Sunday, August 11 at 11:59pm.

Fans registered for practice are encouraged to check their email for more information.

Fans interested in registering for additional spots at Monday’s practice are invited to visit Trainingcamp.seahawks.com.

Read more: http://q13fox.com/2013/08/08/seahawks-c ... z2bPaVfKbe

Tical21

Reaction score
And once again my procrastination benefits me. I have Mondays off and now I'm in there like swimwear.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Thank you for this BIGTIME. I'm flying out for the day to attend with Dom!

Riley12

Reaction score
For those of you .netters heading to VMAC on that day, my son and I will be working either at the Sea Hawkers booth or the table
right next door, rolling up posters and passing out yearbooks. Stop by and say hello! I'll be the fellow in glasses
and a last generation, #12 RILEY jersey with an SBXL patch on the shoulder.