Doucet gone

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks have terminated the veteran contract of wide receiver Early Doucet per Schefter.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre 1h
My sister's boyfriend spotted @ochocinco in Seattle today. Secret Seahawks tryout? @fieldgulls
Retweeted by Danny Kelly

:stirthepot:

OP
OP
Hawkfish

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Seattle Times said he was banged up after one practice and 'had other issues'.

Also appearing unlikely to play is newly-signed WR Early Doucet, who has practiced just once with the Seahawks.

“He’s been banged up and he’s got some issues that we are still working with, and we’ve got to figure them out,” Carroll said.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/ ... y-updates/

SeaChase

Reaction score
I think I'd rather have Randy moss, at least he would have some insight of the whiners offense...

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
KitsapGuy":1wo0xetw said:
Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre 1h
My sister's boyfriend spotted @ochocinco in Seattle today. Secret Seahawks tryout? @fieldgulls
Retweeted by Danny Kelly

:stirthepot:

Ochocinco is slow as hell now. Unless he transforms, like Anquan Boldin, into a big-bodied guy with a big catch radius that can shield guys off and make tough catches regularly, I don't know that he would be useful to us.

But if the staff does see a bit of Boldin in him, maybe they bring him in if Chris Harper needs some pushing.

And yes, I know this is "my sister's boyfriend's hairdresser" stuff that I doubt actually means anything, but I'm just trying to figure out what a useful Eight Five would look like in terms of what we have on this team.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Bates, Chop-Chop, Williams, and Harper.

Going to be a challenge for 2-3 spots and possibly one cut later in the season if Harvin makes it back.

Latest posts