Going to the Thursday night game @ Cardinals!?

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to share that I found out today, I will be going to my first away game ever! My Dad and I are heading down for the game on Thursday, and to watch my Huskies win @ ASU on Saturday.

The question is, where can I find all of my fellow 12's at ?!?!?! I am a FANTASTIC heckler. :th2thumbs:

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Have a great Time, Thanks for reppin the 12's in enemy territory!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Jealous? Nah, I've been to 3 games in Arizona, 2 at the Pink Taco, and once at ASU. Just think it's over-rated. Great area though, especially the time of year you'll be out there.

But yeah, probably still a little jealous, I miss doing the road games :mrgreen:

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
It's definitely one of the easier stadiums to be a visiting fan in. I've been to the Pink Taco twice, and each time I didn't hear a peep from the home fans until after the game ended & the Tards won. Plus it's nice & air conditioned, so it will be much better than sitting out in the heat at Sun Devil stadium.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, even though Glendale is a little out of the way, that whole area is pretty cool. Tons of stuff to do right in that area.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Glendale suuuuuucks, IMO. That stadium would be better off in the East Valley. Scottsdale/Tempe is so much more fun to hang out in than Glendale.

Heck, even now after Tempe's past mayors and Michael Crow have destroyed the college-town feel of Mill Avenue, there are still a ton of awesome bars to hang out at on Ash, College, etc. Not so much in Glendale.

nategreat

Reaction score
Nice, I'll be @ that game too. I'm doing to same thing, actually. Hawks on Thursday, Huskies Saturday. Should make for a great weekend. Mill Ave here I come.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Yep, Mrs. drummer and I will be in attendance repping the Blue and Green.

DHawk

Reaction score
I too will be attending! Sitting midfield on the visitors side, 13 rows behind the bench. Gonna be tailgating in the lawn area before the game.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I am going too, with 7 others. We are sitting in row 4 right next to the Hawk's tunnel.