2012 Legion of Boom Highlights

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Anyone seen this video yet? Really well done.

Something to help with the withdrawals. :th2thumbs:

[youtube]CTdQtG6ARQk[/youtube]

muxpux

Reaction score
:0190l: man, really well done. a bit pixelated for full screen, but got my juices flowing. feels so good having a defense like that.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
AWESOME video!!!

A question for someone that knows, how to you get permission from the NFL to use all of that video?

They used to be anal about their videos being used anywhere,, not so anymore?

GO HAWKS!!!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I'm still pissed that they flagged Chancellor for that hit on Vernon Davis (VD) and to make maters worse?, to fine him for a Perfectly Legal Hit!, and just think folks, he's feeling physically better this Season than last.
Damn,,, that Earl Thomas is one get after it baller.
Love me some Sherman & Browner.
And now we have Winfield in there?, the Seahawks are going to be even 'SICKER' than before, is that even possible? :shock:

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
12HawkFan":30e6zoor said:
AWESOME video!!!

A question for someone that knows, how to you get permission from the NFL to use all of that video?

They used to be anal about their videos being used anywhere,, not so anymore?

GO HAWKS!!!

I have Roger Goodell on speed dial, but others just use it without permission.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":16ascp9c said:
I'm still pissed that they flagged Chancellor for that hit on Vernon Davis (VD) and to make maters worse?, to fine him for a Perfectly Legal Hit

I didn't think he was fined... was he really? How much did they stick him with?

drdiags

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":124oawca said:
scutterhawk":124oawca said:
I'm still pissed that they flagged Chancellor for that hit on Vernon Davis (VD) and to make maters worse?, to fine him for a Perfectly Legal Hit

I didn't think he was fined... was he really? How much did they stick him with?

I don't think he was fined either. Let's go to the tape ....

Yep, no fine.

As expected, Chancellor was not punished for the hit that knocked 49ers tight end Vernon Davis out of last week’s game.

Frankly, it was the kind of clean, hard shot that ought to be distributed as a teaching tool, to players and officials. Chancellor put a shoulder pad to Davis’ chest, and separated the ball from Davis in the process

PFT via CBSSports

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/e...-chancellor-not-fined-for-hit-on-vernon-davis

jlwaters1

Reaction score
holy cow that was awesome! Loved hearing them talk between plays. My favorite one was when Sherman jacks up Garcon after RG3 leaves the pocket and Garcon get's up all bent out of shape and he just says "You wanted this noise."

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I know how much I am sounding like Grandpa here but in all of my 37 years of watching the Seattle Seahawks, I cannot believe how freaking awesome this team really is. So many years we were the bug. Now we are finally the windshield.

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
I could not be any more pumped after watching that! It feels good to see our baddass legion bringing the boom.

jlwaters1":1ngoundt said:
holy cow that was awesome! Loved hearing them talk between plays. My favorite one was when Sherman jacks up Garcon after RG3 leaves the pocket and Garcon get's up all bent out of shape and he just says "You wanted this noise."

People forget how legal it is to get physical once the qb leaves the pocket. not sherm!

penihawk

Reaction score
Have to say my favorite highlight I've never seen before is Brandon Browner treating Greg Jennings like a rag doll! Have to admit 39 is my least favorite of our secondary sometimes but seeing stuff like that makes me appreciate him way more as the most physical corner in the league. If this was 1973 instead of 2013, Browner would be on a fast track to the Hall of Fame. I will forever hold my tongue on 39 getting flagged for whipping guys ass out on the edge. Keep it up Brandon!

Renohawk

Reaction score
Man, they are some bad dudes, love the fight in BB and Kam. I would hate to be a WR facing them knowing they are going be covered like pigs in a blanket, then smacked around all day. Now we add Winfield, it's OVER.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Yeah, Winfield is going to make the secondary even more formidable. We won't have him long but his style fits right in with the LOB. Loving it.