2012 Legion of Boom Highlights

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Amazing -- I love hearing the players mic'ed. I also love the ET/AP sequence -- I'm sure that goes back to them being UT/Oklahoma alums

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Earl Thomas really looks great with the ball in his hands! I wonder if they should take a look at him as an occasional punt returner. Maybe a trick play with him at RB/WR? The kid has some elite wiggle.

tubbs51

Reaction score
scutterhawk":17nd4v3x said:
I'm still pissed that they flagged Chancellor for that hit on Vernon Davis (VD) and to make maters worse?, to fine him for a Perfectly Legal Hit!, and just think folks, he's feeling physically better this Season than last.
Damn,,, that Earl Thomas is one get after it baller.
Love me some Sherman & Browner.
And now we have Winfield in there?, the Seahawks are going to be even 'SICKER' than before, is that even possible? :shock:
I agree but he was never assessed a fine for that hit. It shouldnt have even been a penalty and the league knew that an never charged the guy.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":1l8ufd6q said:
Earl Thomas really looks great with the ball in his hands! I wonder if they should take a look at him as an occasional punt returner. Maybe a trick play with him at RB/WR? The kid has some elite wiggle.

He does have some nice wiggle although he is prone to run backwards.

I'm not one of those "Special teams just leads to injuries" types and I'm all for Harvin occasionally returning kicks but with Earl's physical style despite his size I'd really like to limit his collisions to defense and prolong his career.

12thMan1

Reaction score
You don't just throw it up like that!!! Best line ever!

Latest posts