Please let this be just a rumour....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Pete's smart enough not to pull any of that wildcat, take Russell out of the game BS that Ryan does in NY. I'd be perfectly fine with TEbow coming here as a back up.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I don't think having the athlete would be a bad thing, but the show that comes with it is not allowable in Hawkville.

GO HAWKS!!!

jlwaters1

Reaction score
It was dated 4-1-13, hopfully it's just an APRIL FOOLS joke. Otherwise I'd dispise this happening. The media circus over Tebow here would overshadow eveything. He's a worthless player and has no value IMO.

mikeak

Reaction score
isportimes is all I need to see and since I have no clue about what that is I take this as incorrect

w00t

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3a9x0132 said:
Trade for him and make him play TE or FB.

Yup. I really think he would be a pretty good TE or FB. He's 6'3 240LB. With his work ethic i think he could be good at those positions.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Here's the thing. Pete and John have very specific ideas about very specific roles for the team. If they think Tebow could potentially fill one of those roles, why not take a look?

Here's my prediction. If this is true, it will be as some sort of hybrid LB/S.

p.s. This is probably just a silly rumor.

Digsbone

Reaction score
I agree with making him into a TE/FB the guy can make plays he is a great athlete, I just don't want to see him under center.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
So this is an article written about rumours that haven't actually been rumoured?

kidhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":jbmywnq6 said:
Trade for him and make him play TE or FB.

This is about the only thing I'd be amenable too. Honestly, I'd rather see Portis as a backup, and that's saying something. Tebow has talent, it's just not at quarterback.

drdiags

Reaction score
This was posted in the "Tebow: Idea" post. But it was buried. Not sure how I feel about this. Definitely will inflate the fan base with TJack-like zealots. Should spur some bloodletting threads.

Can't wait!

bellingerga

Reaction score
favorite quote from the article

"Of course, Tim Tebow would not get an opportunity to compete for the starting job in Seattle"

bestfightstory

Reaction score
C'mon, guys. The Tebow hate here is just wrong. The guy embarrassed the Stealers in the playoffs. He will always have a place in my heart for that alone.

Let him flourish as a wedge buster.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I would be fine with him being a Hawk. I'm confident our team could put him to better use than Ryan did in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.