I am a Breno supporter.

Paschtorian

Reaction score
The ONLY season the Seahawks realized a Superbowl bid,.........was the ONLY season they had returned the same Offensive line for a two-year stint.

I say the Seahawks give the meanest, nastiest S.O.B. on the O-line a chance to prove he has some discipline, and control,..........and (with the help of his Pro Bowl teammates) make Lynch into next year's league MVP.

A little continuity goes a LONG way.

I am lovin' me some Breno (and the rest of the O-line).

nbk35zw

Reaction score
Breno, in my opinion, is underrated. So, I see him manning the right side all year in 2013. Problem is, he will get paid in 2014, and Seattle will be wise to let that be somewhere else. It is why I feel tackle is a strong option at #56.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I like Breno. I really like him when he keeps his feet moving!
Met his mom in Miami.

16089_10151281077059868_652475131_n.jpg

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
[youtube]XI2wQLFx9U[/youtube]edit: HELL YEAH! Not quite worth his weight in flags, but hell yrah!

CANHawk

Reaction score
Breno catches a lot of shit around here but ever since Pete sat his ass down early last season, Breno's been pretty damn good at RT. Put me down on the list for those who support Breno.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Breno is the nastiest OL on the team and I think Cable loves it. I don't want to see him go but I think he can be replaced for less than his market value when he starts looking around.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Count me in as another Breno fan.

Rough start last year with the penalties, but righted that ship quickly.

Happy

Reaction score
You know what I like about breno? He's an underdog who made good. Started out as a practice squad player and worked his way into a starting job and held on to it. Those are my favorite players to follow. You know the guy has to have a great work ethic and a ton of heart. Plus he brings the nasty which you want from an o-lineman.

I'm totally on the bandwagon.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
I hope Breno stays another year but I hope we go younger/cheaper in 2014. We're going to have to resign Okung and he's going to get raise.

nwgamer

Reaction score
I still think he needs some rookie chasing his job to catch a fire under his arse!
Def room for improvement on the pass-pro.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I wub bweno! Besides, he looks gangsta in a...uhh...what kind of hat was that?

But yea, he's a cool cat and when I see him I hear the theme song to Shaft!

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Add another fan to the list.

Perhaps one of the most overlooked parts of his game, that I've only really noticed after watching the same game a few times, is that he is an awesome teammate. Watch his body language and the way he interacts with his teammates on the field and you'll see it, too. He's extremely supportive and is always picking guys off the turf, patting their back after a mistake, and high-fiving and chest bumping after a good play.

As a competetive athlete growing up, you always love guys like that on your team, and even when he's making the bonehead mistakes we all know he's liable of doing, I never got the sense the team judged him poorly because of it. Hell, they can't, really, because when they mess up (it happens to everyone), he never gets down on them.

I'm looking forward to Barron securing that RT spot for a while longer. :thirishdrinkers:

MrCarey

Reaction score
Breno really cut the shit out in the second half of the season.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
nwgamer":ifrchucq said:
Def room for improvement on the pass-pro.

And yet he helped shut out a long list of the NFL's top pass rushers, even when coming up 1v1 against guys like Mario Williams.

bellingerga

Reaction score
I love Breno. I love that nasty attitude. I think our O-line wouldn't be the same without him.

I still think he has room to grow as a player too, he's seemed to be a receptive student during Tom Cable's tenure, he just needs more discipline like OP said.

So I'm with ya fully. Love the guy, and I hope we keep him.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
He's a good player just can't get caught up in the cheap stuff n false starts other than that he's all good for at least another year or two.

two dog

Reaction score
I really started to notice Breno after he got into an altercation early
in the year. In his presser following the game Pete was asked about
it, with seemingly the idea that Breno would be somehow reprimanded.

Instead, Pete put on that sly half grin and said "hey, Breno's a bad dude".

hawker84

Reaction score
Paschtorian":3ukb7rpq said:
The ONLY season the Seahawks realized a Superbowl bid,.........was the ONLY season they had returned the same Offensive line for a two-year stint.

I say the Seahawks give the meanest, nastiest S.O.B. on the O-line a chance to prove he has some discipline, and control,..........and (with the help of his Pro Bowl teammates) make Lynch into next year's league MVP.

A little continuity goes a LONG way.

I am lovin' me some Breno (and the rest of the O-line).

i'm all for Breno being out there as long as he keeps the penalties down to a dull roar..

as for Lynch being next seasons MVP, doubt it.. I actually think you'll see his numbers decline, now that RW has a firm grasp of the offense, and we have the wonderful new shiny toy to play with.... i think you'll see a more balanced attack next season...

Latest posts