What's tough about next year...

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Our "tough games" are on the road and that means the flip for San Fan: their "though games" will be at home.

In addition to the division games:

Home:
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Minnesota

Away:
Atlanta
Carolina
Houston
Indianapolis
New York Giant

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I don't think we really know that. Can't really say this year's teams are gonna be as tough next year. I just don't believe that crap.

Pstark3

Reaction score
I dont see one team on that list that we couldn't completely dismantle.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Russell Wilson will get better, which is going to be awesome. If we have another big draft and fix the pass rush as well, we'll literally be able to beat down anyone, anywhwere.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't see many tough games there

we've proven we can hang with atlanta, and beat carolina on the road. Houston who knows? There's nothing consistent about them. Indy has a bad defense and luck is INT-prone as a rookie. The Giants? Charlie whitehurst beat them with a worse seahawks team and a better giants team, on the road.

I see a 12 or 13 win season and at least a first round bye next season if not more.

Many of the teams that are good now are getting older, while the hawks are just seeing a few guys nearing their prime.

OP
OP
BlueTalons

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Pstark3":7z00lagm said:
I dont see one team on that list that we couldn't completely dismantle.
I agree; just saying the 49ers are thinking the same thing. Only difference for them is they have Redskins and Packers instead of Giants and Vikings.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Remember, SF is much improved as well as the RAMS. It will be a dog fight to win the division, but we will be in the playoffs again.

Pstark3

Reaction score
joeseahawks":15kok5in said:
Remember, SF is much improved as well as the RAMS. It will be a dog fight to win the division, but we will be in the playoffs again.
.......As are the Hawks

razgriz737

Reaction score
I know every year is different and so many things change, but upon first glance, that schedule doesn't scare me nearly as much as this year's.

HawkWow

Reaction score
St. Louis and the Niners twice is going to be an ongoing problem. Especially once Fish starts using all of those 1st rd picks. IMO, the Rams present a bigger long term problem than the Niners do. This division has went from the outhouse to the penthouse.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
We got to go threw a 16 game grind just to get a chance again .
No one is giving us a playoff shot! We got to earn it again . That's why the now is so important no one has a crystall ball or magic wand we could very well suck it up and be left with WTF .yeah on paper looks good but reality most times differs .

ceej22

Reaction score
Tough to say what some of those teams will do next year. What I do know is that the Hawks should be better. I believe Jones, Trufant, and Hill are the biggest unrestricted free agents. A couple others maybe like Branch and some restricted free agents too. But all of our play makers are on contract through at least next season. If they aren't better it will be a disappointment. That doesn't necessarily mean more wins, but I find it hard to imagine a better team than they were this year not winning 12 regardless of who they play.