Just got a airline ticket to San Fran next week

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
I'm excited and nervous at the same time...I just have a gut feeling about this so I made reservations in Union Square and got a roundtrip ticket on Virgin Air(tonight) and already have my days off at work. All I need is for the Hawks to win and a game ticket! Feel the power of the 12th Man!!! Go Hawks!!!! (If they lose, I get a nice weekend in a great city) :49ersmall:

evergreen

Reaction score
What do you mean "if we don't win?" Can't you feel it? Are you forgetting how we had that invincibilty cloak in 2005? It's even better now. Our upward curve is way higher than anybody's. Get a ticket and watch out in there man...

Riley12

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2p5zjfni said:
I respect that immensely.

Me too. Nothing wrong with a positive outlook and good expectations.

Why are these gloomy sacks of shaving cream coming out of the woodwork on what should be an evening filled with
joy and anticipation? "Wouldn't want to be there if we lose?" Pbbbt! Redskin trolls were better, because I could openly
loathe them.

Tbone

Reaction score
When would tickets go on sale if everything works out how we want it to? I just don't want to miss the opportunity to get tickets before we get shafted by the brokers.....

OP
OP
I

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
So, things did not work out as I planned. The Hawks lost and I paid for my airline tickets so as of Friday morning, I am off to San Francisco for the weekend! I am taking a 12th Man flag and going to stick it in a flower box in Union Square and leave it there. Maybe I should ride one of the street cars around first and stand on the back and wave it around. It's going to be 62 and sunny all weekend in San Fran so all is not lost. I needed a mini vacation anyways. Go Hawks!

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Outside of its football and baseball fanbases, the city is definitely the cream of the North American crop. Tons and tons of fantastic restaurants, so by all means, eat your feelings!