Clems Status?

m0ng0

Reaction score
I realize RGIII's surgery was national news, has Clem had his? Can someone refresh my memory about his contract? Do we have any outs if this injury is worse then expected?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Clemons signed his contract this past offseason. It was for 3 years and $22 million. $6.5 million signing bonus with $2 million this year, $6 million next year and $7.5 million after that.

We are basically on the hook for $4,333,334.00 in cap if we cut him and $8,166,667.00 if we keep him.

I haven't heard anything about the surgery, but if it's successful and they believe he can come back from it, then I don't think any of the numbers will matter. If he has issues with his recuperation, then as camp gets closer, there will be talk about the possibility of his release. Honestly I think he'll be back, but until he gets about 4 or 5 months into his recovery, we'll not have much of an idea at all.

edited for a typo of congressional magnitude :lol:

HawksFTW

Reaction score
kidhawk":14qxopyn said:
Clemons signed his contract this past offseason. It was for 3 years and $22 million. $6.5 million signing bonus with $2 million this year, $6 million next year and $7.5 million after that.

We are basically on the hook for $433,334,000.00 in cap if we cut him and $8,166,667.00 if we keep him.

I haven't heard anything about the surgery, but if it's successful and they believe he can come back from it, then I don't think any of the numbers will matter. If he has issues with his recuperation, then as camp gets closer, there will be talk about the possibility of his release. Honestly I think he'll be back, but until he gets about 4 or 5 months into his recovery, we'll not have much of an idea at all.

:shock:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawksFTW":1a53z5p4 said:
kidhawk":1a53z5p4 said:

We are basically on the hook for $433,334,000.00 in cap if we cut him and $8,166,667.00 if we keep him.

:shock:

You didn't know about the NFL lottery? ( I saw that too, and I had to check it three times to make sure I was getting the number of digits right.)

Latest posts