who else is nervous about having to play on grass?

Axx

Reaction score
2012 - 2 wins on grass, 3 losses on grass
2011 - 1 win on grass, 4 losses on grass
2010 - 2 wins on grass, 3 losses on grass

Arizona (L)
Carolina (W)
San Francisco (L)
Miami (L)
Chicago (W)

dont even get me started on this pass rush that does not have a identity
Through 16 games, Seattle averages 1.1 Interceptions per game, and 2.25 sacks per game. However, on grass in 2012, those numbers drop to 1.8 sacks per game and 0.6 interceptions per game.

largenutz

Reaction score
The Seahawks are some Warriors,whether or not they have fulfilled their potential,we will see, but I am not trippin on whatever playing field they are on, home, away it dont matter...These dudes are gonna give us a hell of a ride.!
GO HAWKS!!!

Uffda

Reaction score
It's on grass/dirt and in cold weather...it's like cement basically.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
normally, yes, I would consider this a disadvantage. But The Skins have some fast receivers, and a fast QB with a gimpy leg, so anything that hurts their speed advantage is fine with me. Hell, if it snows, I am fine with that too.

ensett

Reaction score
Its just grass man, its not lava. If grass is a problem for anybody, they were born on the wrong planet.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
If we can't play on grass, we don't deserve to win. Separation is in the preparation. As long as we execute, we win.

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm guessing the reset a bunch of that grass, it was really in bad shape in the middle of the field.

Won't be as fast for our guys used to a consistant feel underfoot

CityHawk

Reaction score
Uffda":17kx0w7h said:
It's on grass/dirt and in cold weather...it's like cement basically.

It hasn't been that cold here so it's not like cement. Yesterday was the first day that it got into the mid-thirties prior to that it's been in the mid to upper 40's and low to mid 50's. Cement surfaces would be the current Green Bay and Chicago surfaces.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Well we won in Chicago, and they let their grass get really really long to try and slow things down... we still won.

Not worried.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I hope it's iced over so when we take down RGIII he's out for the rest of the game.

JonRud

Reaction score
I'm not worried about the grass i'm just nervous because it's the playoffs. maybe if I had some grass it would relax me.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The early forecast for Sunday is sunny and in the upper 30s during the day, dropping into the lower 30s after sunset.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I certainly think it does not help us at all. I hope they practice outside this week to get a feel for playing on wintery grass