Wear Blue for the Sunday game against Rams

seahawks08

Reaction score
It is Blue Sunday..

For Sunday’s game against the Rams, fans are encouraged to wear blue – turning the stadium into a blue wave. There also will be random selections of fans and entire sections for prizes – from Seahawks beanies to round-trip tickets anywhere in the 48 contiguous states or Canada.

http://blog.seahawks.com/2012/12/28/fri ... days-game/

see you all there in Blue!

Steve2222

Reaction score
Biggest thing that pisses me off is people who wear red, like a red north face jacket or Wazzou gear. Hey jackass, if you don't have seahawks gear how about a black jacket? Pretty sure everyone has at least one warm weather item that's black or navy. Red sticks out like a black eye at Cent Link.

sturg78

Reaction score
...and if you don't have a blue, home blue Jerseys are 20% off!

Riley12

Reaction score
I'll give my daughter a blue jersey to wear. Otherwise, she wears her green #12 signed by the coach.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, why do people go to football games and not wear even ONE thing that is Seahawks??? I've never understood this. Is this a business meeting, or a football game? Wear the damn gear.

sutz

Reaction score
Funny story......back when I had season tix, I came to a game and noticed that the lady in front of my seats was not in her usual Seahawks garb. I asked her about it and she said she was moving and her Seahawks jacket was packed away somewhere, so she wore her UW workout suit instead.

Problem was, we were playing Minnesota that day.

:laugh:

Moral of the story, sure everybody should sport the team colors, but show a little compassion for those who don't. Maybe they can't.

:229031_shrug:

Steve2222

Reaction score
sutz":234aewai said:
Funny story......back when I had season tix, I came to a game and noticed that the lady in front of my seats was not in her usual Seahawks garb. I asked her about it and she said she was moving and her Seahawks jacket was packed away somewhere, so she wore her UW workout suit instead.

Problem was, we were playing Minnesota that day.

:laugh:

Moral of the story, sure everybody should sport the team colors, but show a little compassion for those who don't. Maybe they can't.

:229031_shrug:
Should of planned ahead. No excuses. And I'm being serious.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hey mods can you sticky this so we can help get the word out. I'll be sporting my blue #12, wish i had a #3.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Is the cuttoff on flair still 18 pieces? You do want to express yourself, don't you?

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I'll wear Seahawk home blue #3 (Christmas Gift).
We won't have to worry about different colored rain gear.

mikeak

Reaction score
Steve2222":2yfo4oc6 said:
Biggest thing that pisses me off is people who wear red, like a red north face jacket or Wazzou gear. Hey jackass, if you don't have seahawks gear how about a black jacket? Pretty sure everyone has at least one warm weather item that's black or navy. Red sticks out like a black eye at Cent Link.

Agree - need to beat them up... :sarcasm_off:

Sorry couldn't resist. :stirthepot:

schkoot

Reaction score
Not long ago I stuck my trusty, rusty Trufant away-jersey in the dryer...I also forgot to take my carpenter's pencil with a blue crayon OUT of the pocket of my work pants... It came out looking like hammer-smashed rear-end. You might THINK it looked cool, but it didn't.

I was at the SF game last week and felt like a tool not having a jersey, so though funds are tight for me, I bought a grey #12 out of shame.

How can you NOT go to a game without a piece of hawks gear?!

Tattooedseahawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks are an easy color to blend in with so many people having blue things but I wouldn't get on someone's case whose only warm coat is red. If this individual is in your section, pass him/her the link of the official team shop so they can fix that problem. :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
The team should do a fan appreciation and give out blue shirts for a home game. Just something relatively cheap for the team to make, for the fans on throw on for the game.