Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Intro
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:33 pm 
NET Rookie

New here. Watched the Seattle Seahawks play the 49ers on Sunday and thought, Hey, think I'll be a fan, at least until they lose...

...Kidding (trying too hard up front to prove I have something approaching a sense of humor). Been a long-time Hawk fan, and lurker here. Didn't decide to sign on until I found myself more and more using this board as an actual source of information, rather than for a casual chuckle or work distraction. Anyway, I hope I will have something to add.

And my prediction is for a very happy New Year for all; and an excellent month of January; and an even better early February; aw hell, a really great rest of the year and foreseeable future, too! :thirishdrinkers:

Post subject: Re: Intro
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:35 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

Welcome to the place to be.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]