Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: What if we ruined Kap?
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:55 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *

He may never recover. I bet he hates Russell Wilson with his whole heart. And Russell's just looking at him like this:

Post subject: Re: What if we ruined Kap?
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:59 pm 
NET Veteran

His smile makes me smile, and I say that in the manliest way possible.

"I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:00 pm 
NET Veteran

I highly doubt it, that entire team is going to commit to the truth and say theres a lot they can and did learn from that game..

thats how it works, the higher level your opponent the higher you're able to get, look at the Pats, beat in the Clink they go on a 10 game terror? same with the Pikers, they go on a 9 game roll afterwards, its not just a wake up call its a learning experience and if you're paying attention you get better, just how it works and how higher levels are reached..

the way I see it the entire league is going to reach a higher level with the Seahawks leading the brigade, I can see it in so many ways...

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:14 pm 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *

Twisted wrote:
I highly doubt it, that entire team is going to commit to the truth and say theres a lot they can and did learn from that game..

thats how it works, the higher level your opponent the higher you're able to get, look at the Pats, beat in the Clink they go on a 10 game terror? same with the Pikers, they go on a 9 game roll afterwards, its not just a wake up call its a learning experience and if you're paying attention you get better, just how it works and how higher levels are reached..

the way I see it the entire league is going to reach a higher level with the Seahawks leading the brigade, I can see it in so many ways...

You're right, but the Pats and Pack have been there before. Kap has not. Hopefully he got Mirered.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:28 am 
NET Starter

damn those are some big chips in Russell's shoulders

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:45 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Zebulon Dak wrote:
He may never recover. I bet he hates Russell Wilson with his whole heart. And Russell's just looking at him like this:

In the words of me "DONT CARE."

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:18 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

:crutches: :sob_story: :thumbup:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:48 am 
NET Ring Of Honor

I could care less about Kap, but I did just order a new Russell Wilson jersey for my fiance'.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:16 am 
NET Rookie

Krappernuts is a big boy we wont ruin him until we meet again. Unless we already did :roll:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:26 am 
NET Pro Bowler

What would be really hysterical is Smith leaving after the year and us ruining Kapaerdink plunging them into mediocrity for years leading of course to Hardouche getting fired. It IS a distinct possibility you know. :D

To the barren lands

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:31 am 
USMC 1970-77

If his performance in one game "ruins" him, he was never very good in the first place.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:41 am 
NET Practice Squad

As a pro athlete, Kaep has more guts and integrity in his little finger than anyone who participated in this thread. Including myself. Seriously, you need to check yourself, this is inane. Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:19 am 
NET Veteran

49fansince70 wrote:
As a pro athlete, Kaep has more guts and integrity in his little finger than anyone who participated in this thread. Including myself.

Integrity????

That's a strange choice of personality characteristics to choose to mention for a football player.

Tell me, how does integrity, or a lack thereof, fit into this discussion.

Moved to Seattle in 1980. Hawks fan for 34 years and counting.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:20 am 
NET Veteran

49fansince70 wrote:
As a pro athlete, Kaep has more guts and integrity in his little finger than anyone who participated in this thread. Including myself. Seriously, you need to check yourself, this is inane. Oh, and Merry Christmas!

You're kidding me right? Integrity like Rapelessburger? And all the other "pro athletes".........that have disgraced their sports. What about those on this board that served their country?....You sir...should be ashamed for that ridicules statement!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:36 am 
NET Veteran

i'm shocked har-bra didn't bring in alex smith as soon as it was obvious kap was rattled by the noise. alex smith would have had considerably more poise in that situation. I understand the strengths kap has over smith, but a young dynamic player was not what they needed sunday night. they needed an experienced game manager desperately.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:40 am 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *

49fansince70 wrote:

Thanks for participating, squirt.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:43 am 
* NET Sports Handicapper *

:sarcasm_on: I'll say this about Kaepernick. He was pretty awful, but he did make quite a few good throws. I for one think he should start over Smith.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:44 am 
NET Veteran

If you watched Kaepernicks body language during the game and the post game presser, he was flat out defeated.

People used to bitch about Hass being "mentally fragile" which he NEVER EVER was, but that was the term that came to mind watching Kaepernick.

In the post game presser, it seriously looked like he had tears in his eyes, his head was hung in defeat, he didn't want to make any eye contact with reporters, and he was making a few seemingly smartass remarks.

I think it's very well possible we got in his head, and I've always thought that benching Smith was a joke, and a bad move.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:46 am 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*

onanygivensunday wrote:
49fansince70 wrote:
As a pro athlete, Kaep has more guts and integrity in his little finger than anyone who participated in this thread. Including myself.

Integrity????

That's a strange choice of personality characteristics to choose to mention for a football player.

Tell me, how does integrity, or a lack thereof, fit into this discussion.

Actually it does matter, and I think the dude lacks integrity.

Watch his presser after the loss. Then watch one of his pressers after a win. It's a team loss, but he is only too happy to describe his role in a win. He only has ownership after success, not failure, and that is the reason he will never be top shelf.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:48 am 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

49fansince70 wrote:

He definitely has more than you.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:07 am 
NET Ring Of Honor

49fansince70 wrote:

Merry Christmas to you and our present to you was an ass beating of the highest order. I really hope you enjoyed receiving it as much as we had giving it.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:16 pm 
* NET Curmudgeon *
* NET Curmudgeon *

bellingerga wrote:
If you watched Kaepernicks body language during the game and the post game presser, he was flat out defeated.

People used to bitch about Hass being "mentally fragile" which he NEVER EVER was, but that was the term that came to mind watching Kaepernick.

In the post game presser, it seriously looked like he had tears in his eyes, his head was hung in defeat, he didn't want to make any eye contact with reporters, and he was making a few seemingly smartass remarks.

I think it's very well possible we got in his head, and I've always thought that benching Smith was a joke, and a bad move.

I noticed that in the game as well. He was sitting on the bench looking dejected and sullen. Not that he should be artificially pumping himself up, but he should at least be engaged, talking with his coaches, talking with his receivers, or something.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:27 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

I thought his sideline actions were odd as well. I mentioned to my dad that the kid should have his nose in the binder they print out after the previous series to try and look for patterns in our Seafense. The team as a whole came in unpreppared.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:33 pm 
NET Veteran

Keap has a odd motion when he throws. It reminds me a lot of a baseball player. Most players bring it back as 1/3 of the total length of the throw length. He is around 50% and has an odd hitch in it. He looks like a rookie, even with last year under his belt

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]