Kam Bam hit Vernon Davis so hard...

People thought it was after shocks from Beast Quake
My TV moved
Air bags deployed in the parking lot
Vernon Davis thought the Mayans were right afterall
It knocked the refs flags to the ground
The stadium filled with rain and "lightning"
Roger Goddell started filling out paperwork for a fine
Vernon Davis tweeted "Lights Out" to himself.

Zowert

Reaction score
Kam Chancellor hit Vernon Davis so hard, that Chuck Norris gave Kam Chancellor a phone call right after the game to congratulate him.

Although Chuck Norris never directly admitted it. This may be the closest Chuck Norris ever comes to admitting that one human being hit another with the same or greater force than one 'Chuck Norris Roundhouse-Kick-to-the-Face'...

If measured, the energy from that Kam hit on Vernon Davis was equivalent to the earthquake that caused the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami; This is more than twice the total explosive energy used during all of World War II (including the two atomic bombs).

If the energy from Kam's hit on Vernon Davis could somehow be harnessed, it would be enough to supply 31 minutes of power to the entire Australian continent.

Seeker

Reaction score
Kam hit vernon so hard tony ventrella was calling him "bobby wagner" in the postgame show.
Kam hit vernon so hard vernon was looking like ace from paid in full after the robbery "im not feeling right B, im not livin right"
Kam hit vernon so hard the rain stopped for a brief second.
Kam didn't know vernon wanted his beach cruiser back.

SE174

Reaction score
Kam hit Vernon so hard, Chris Brown called him up after the game to get some lessons.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Seeker":accasclv said:
Kam hit vernon so hard tony ventrella was calling him "bobby wagner" in the postgame show.
Kam hit vernon so hard vernon was looking like ace from paid in full after the robbery "im not feeling right B, im not livin right"
Kam hit vernon so hard the rain stopped for a brief second.
Kam didn't know vernon wanted his beach cruiser back.

Lol @ the Paid in Full & Friday references

Zowert

Reaction score
It was such a hard and clean hit, the refs had to throw a flag. Out of pity for poor Vernon Davis, and the entire 49ers football team, who actually felt the hit too...

The term, "Beast Mode" is in consideration for being the definition of THAT one hit; Kam Chancellor on Vernon Davis. Where the term will be immediately retired.

Vernon Davis is out with a concussion. Nuff said. Haha, the look on Vernon's face after the hit was priceless. You could tell the dude had no clue what just happened to him. Then he was sitting on the bench in a daze, before being sent to the locker room.

Since when did hitting someone too hard become a penalty? Does this make Kam one of, if not THE, hardest hitter in the NFL?

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Kam hit Vernon so hard he now answers to Vern and David.
Kam hit Vernon so hard the NAACP investigated for black on black crime.
Kam hit Vernon so hard the KKK investigated for black on white crime.
Kam hit Vernon so hard Manningham's knees hurt.
Kam hit Vernon so hard he needed Wilson to heal him after the game.

Seeker

Reaction score
#kamhitvernsohard should be a tt on twitter lol

Mase

Reaction score
-- Conversation overheard just before the play in question....

Davis " We are here to win this game, win the division, and take your precious invincibility here."

Chancellor " I know who you are, and I know what you want. If you think I will just let you run free, I assure you I have no desire to let you do that. What I do have, is a particular set of skills: Skills I have acquired over my young career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you just drop the ball, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I WILL find you, and I will obliterate you."

Davis "..................Good Lu" BOOM, and fade to black.

Mase

Zowert

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":2vlqb3ak said:
Kam hit Vernon so hard the NAACP investigated for black on black crime.

Ahhh Hahahahahahaha!

Hitler had more mercy on Jewish people than Kam had on Vernon Davis!

Zowert

Reaction score
[youtube]QGEi7HOYTMQ[/youtube]

The video above already has 45,000 views on YouTube.

Anyway if you type in: "Chancellor hits Davis" in the YouTube search bar, at least a dozen videos of the hit come up already. I mean, my god, this just happened last night. You know its a HARD hit when everyone in the country is uploading videos taken of the replay from their TV on to YouTube. LOL! The best part; At least two of these videos already have 25,000+ views.

If Kam Chancellor had not already made a name for himself in the NFL, for being a hard hitter.. This was definitely the one hit that receivers in the National Football League saw, and will be forced to show respect when running up Kam's side of the field.

Seeker

Reaction score
when kam is in the open field...
Cameronincar1
LET
THAT
FOOTBALL
GOOOOOOOOOOO

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Zowert":3hl00tis said:
[youtube]QGEi7HOYTMQ[/youtube]

The video above already has 45,000 views on YouTube.

Anyway if you type in: "Chancellor hits Davis" in the YouTube search bar, at least a dozen videos of the hit come up already. I mean, my god, this just happened last night. You know its a HARD hit when everyone in the country is uploading videos taken of the replay from their TV on to YouTube. LOL! The best part; At least two of these videos already have 25,000+ views.

If Kam Chancellor had not already made a name for himself in the NFL, for being a hard hitter.. This was definitely the one hit that receivers in the National Football League saw, and will be forced to show respect when running up Kam's side of the field.

Kam the Hitman needs his own youtube channel you think? So does Wilson and Sherman.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I'm sure lots of these receivers like being featured on youtube.

:sarcasm_off: