Pete on NFL Network

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Pete on NFL Network
Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:37 pm
  • Is it just me or does Pete look annoyed to be talking to this girl? I especially love her mention of how we have problems winning on the road...Apparently she hasn't watched the Seahawks in the last 30 days.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-a ... omes-early

"We're picking up speed. The train is coming." - Earl Thomas 11/15/14
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Re: Pete on NFL Network
Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:41 pm
  • That's the same dumb bitch that tried to get Carroll to admit that the didn't deserve to win the Green Bay game for a good solid five minutes. It was the least professional "interview" I've ever seen.

"There is no delay of game. We did not let the team know we were scratching our balls"
    IBleedBlueAndGreen
    * NET Injury Guru *

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:45 pm
  • That's Lindsay Rhodes (Formerly Lindsay Soto). I want to do naughty things with her.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:47 pm
  • IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:That's the same dumb bitch that tried to get Carroll to admit that the didn't deserve to win the Green Bay game for a good solid five minutes. It was the least professional "interview" I've ever seen.

That explains it then. He definitely seemed annoyed to be interviewing with her from the start.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:53 pm
  • She's the worst. She again tried to corner Pete into a controversial statement by asking him about the "trying to reach 50 points" thing, but it wasn't as bad as the previous interview when she tried to guilt Pete into apologizing to the country for not forfeiting the Green Bay win. Can't Pete just refuse to do an interview with her.
    CalgaryHawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:55 pm
  • Mike Salk seems to be the only person capable of holding a proper, detailed interview with Pete.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:04 pm
  • IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:That's the same dumb bitch that tried to get Carroll to admit that the didn't deserve to win the Green Bay game for a good solid five minutes. It was the least professional "interview" I've ever seen.

She was doing her damndest to get under Petes skin, but he just kept answering her with a Pay Attention.
    She was dismissing Pete and the Seahawks as home winners only, which just isn't true...Chicago Bears ??, Buffalo Bills ?? 50 points in an away game.
    She didn't do her homework, and Pete was clearly annoyed with her dumb attempts at supposedly trying to be neutral.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:05 pm
  • Fishing for controversy. Pathetic. Pete was rightfully annoyed with this sportsbabe. Let's just go ahead and let our play do the talking.

As to wanting to do naughty things to her, that's why she's in the friggin chair. It certainly isn't her interviewing acumen or her encyclopedic knowledge of football.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:23 pm
  • Just saw that, she came off as a bitch to me. Pete kept it classy :th2thumbs:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:25 pm
  • I think our sensitivity as rabid fans might be kicking in here. Other than her coming off as a bit aloof, I thought it was a good interview that gave Pete plenty of time to fully answer some questions swirling around about the team. He came across as the class of the interview though, so that can only help in contrast with her.

Also, I think Hollywood Pete gets her all hot and bothered ;-).
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:35 pm
  • Jeez, you guys are sensitive. :laugh:

Not the best interview ever, but I don't see what you guys are bitching about. Pete is probably tired. His "annoyance" is more about wanting to get back to work game planning for the Lambs, if anything.

Yeah, Pete's classy, and he's careful about what he says, and as a reporter, she's trying to dig up something that she can use that nobody else got. It's why sports interviews in general are boring.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:37 pm
  • I'd tickle her ass with a feather.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:36 pm
  • Pete did seem a bit overly annoyed and unfriendly. That is about as "hostile" as I've ever seen him in an interview. I chalk it up to him fighting himself trying to not get too excited or overconfident. I think he wants the whole team to feel unsatisfied even after winning 42-13 against the best team in the NFL.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:41 pm
  • endzorn wrote:I'd tickle her ass with a feather.

Exactly my point.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Just a feather?

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:51 pm
  • absolutely love it! Pete takes a huge shot at her and she didn't even get it? "it doesn't matter what you guys say, what matters is what we do"

why he bothers trying to school her is beyond me she doesnt absorb anything.. but I do like how he uses it as an opportunity to make her look like a complete buffoon in the process and having it go right over her head.. lol, makes for good conversation during the after parties...

been saying it in the Harbaugh threads coaches prolly get tired of answering stoopid questions by these people, especially wanna be cheerleaders, all coaches and even players could take a cue from this by turning the cannon around and pointing it back at em, possibly fire a warning shot, unfortunately she couldn't even smell the smoke or hear the bang as the ball sailed over her head almost parting her hair... gotta love it

great job at media management, these are interviews a guy can watch over and over and never get tired of it...
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:53 pm
  • kearly wrote: after winning 42-13 against the best team in the NFL.

meh, I'm sticking to my guns and say yet agian, over rated... :th2thumbs:
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:54 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:That's Lindsay Rhodes (Formerly Lindsay Soto). I want to do naughty things with her.

me too, like throw her from a moving car.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:21 pm
  • My take from it "We could care less what you mediots say, we gonna do what we do"
    Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
    Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
    Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"
    oregonhawkfan
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Typical nasty weather?

Yeah, to keep with the Christmas theme; she's a Ho Ho Ho...
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:54 pm
  • Maybe I don't like it because I'm a Trojan, but we should treat her with a little bit more 'class.' Lindsey has had a long history with Pete. She previously interned for USC athletics, graduated from 'SC, and covered Pete's powerhouse years with Fox. If anything, PC helped launch her career..

I don't know if he gets any say, but most of Pete's interviews with NFL Network has been with Lindsey, so I doubt he has any issues with her if he keeps agreeing to go on air with her. Lets keep the bashing primarily on Kiper and Harbaugh.
    usChawks
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:58 pm
  • usChawks wrote:Maybe I don't like it because I'm a Trojan, but we should treat her with a little bit more 'class.' Lindsey has had a long history with Pete. She previously interned for USC athletics, graduated from 'SC, and covered Pete's powerhouse years with Fox. If anything, PC helped launch her career..

I don't know if he gets any say, but most of Pete's interviews with NFL Network has been with Lindsey, so I doubt he has any issues with her if he keeps agreeing to go on air with her. Lets keep the bashing primarily on Kiper and Harbaugh.

If you watched the interview she conducted the day after the GB game, I'd be surprised if you could defend her. Her lack of professionalism is startling.
    MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:02 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information