Running up the score on the Rams

Erebus

Reaction score
This question was asked before the Cardinals and 49ers game, and we ended up blowing them out. So I thought I would give it a try with the Rams.

Do we keep Wilson in to break Manning's rookie TD record when we're already up by 40? Assuming only 7 of those 40 points came from a TD pass.

skater18000

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3tu9gfgt said:
We blow these guys out. They beat us earlier in the year, same as AZ and San Francisco. They shall get the same treatment!! :x :thfight7:

They all cost us the division... we win one of those games and we are NFC west champs... I hope we roll the rams so hard by 50 or more...

djb28

Reaction score
This game worries me more than San Fran. The Rams just know how to play their divisional foes. Plain and simple.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'm not worried anymore. This team is not only good but plays like it.

Under achieve no more. I'm not worried until Atlanta in the second round.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Erebus":3av9tb54 said:
This question was asked before the Cardinals and 49ers game, and we ended up blowing them out. So I thought I would give it a try with the Rams.

Do we keep Wilson in to break Manning's rookie TD record when we're already up by 40? Assuming only 7 of those 40 points came from a TD pass.
I posed that what if question because I felt sure that the Seahawks were going to pull out all the stops and run the score up, because they know the only way to keep from loseing close games, is to stomp on the throttle and don't let up until the time clock runs out..In other words, "Smoke Em If You Got Em" :16:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
djb28":2bln0n2s said:
This game worries me more than San Fran. The Rams just know how to play their divisional foes. Plain and simple.

Yawn. Let's see how they do at CLink. Not worried in the least.

cesame

Reaction score
The Rams are much improved

But there is no freaking way they're winning next week. Not even the slightest chance.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
djb28":2fliltfx said:
Fisher couldn't do it with the Panthers at the Clink, and he's not going to fair any better with the Rams there either.
Pete is probably spitting out the bad taste in his mouth by losing to a trick play that he saw developing back in Sept.
He's going to strategize a win over the Rams that they won't soon forget.
I was skeptical that Wilson and the Seahawks could continue on the same path that they started on back in Chicago, but after last nights ass whoopin on the 9rs, I'm a whole lot less unsure about the Seahawks dialing it up when they set their minds to it.

drdiags

Reaction score
Fisher was with the Titans, not Panthers. Just wanted to do a fact clarification. The point still stands. (I probably spelled his name wrong, so maybe I should do my own fact checking ...) :thirishdrinkers:

two dog

Reaction score
I admire but can't share in all the optimism. Like the '9ers, we just won our big game of the year.
Undefeated at home. probably pretty big favorite. This is exactly the kind of game that can easily
be lost.

God, I hope not but these guys are not that bad now that Fisher is there. This game scares the bejeezus
out of me. Of course, the 49er game did too so what do I know?

hawker84

Reaction score
rams will have a good game plan, fischer is a very good coach.. but the way the offense is rolling right now, and our d at home.. i really like our chances.. there will be no resting the starters this game, no way. we're still playing for the division and a possible first round home game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Nothing to be gained by humiliating Fischer. He's just getting started with that team and eventually, they will have to be dealt with. But that said, I sincerely hope they fold so we can sit RW, Lynch (etc) as much as possible. But not before RW gets two TDs. Considering he's not in this for the money (LOL), it would be a nice way of rewarding him for his services this year.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
Erebus":2niul27d said:

Yes i do think we keep him in to get the record and i think Pete will try to do that. The kid has earned it with the hard work and dedication he has given his teammates and his coaches i can think of nothing better in regards of giving something back to him. I hope it is in the minds of the all the players and receivers this week. Win first of course but if the opportunity is there i think they have to try to get it for him as a team.

themunn

Reaction score
need a 7 TD 481 yard performance so that he can finish with the rookie TD and qb rating record

make it happen