Running up the score on the Rams

garydrake425

Reaction score
I think 69ers is to good of name for the whinners.
I like the smoke em if u got em motto and we got em this weekend.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":333n1d2a said:
Fisher was with the Titans, not Panthers. Just wanted to do a fact clarification. The point still stands. (I probably spelled his name wrong, so maybe I should do my own fact checking ...) :thirishdrinkers:
By jove I think you're right!
You did apell his name rong tho, it's spelled, Pfisher, or is it Phisher? :16:

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
I'm always a worry wart, and that's not changing this week. Rams play the west tough, and Fisher will have a very good game plan to try and stop our O, but they'll only be able to contain. I find it hard to see Seattle losing, just not sure if it'll be a blowout.

Twisted

Reaction score
hawker84":2dtmhuio said:
rams will have a good game plan,

and that plan is to make it out alive, you can scheme all day long but at some point you actually have to out perform your opponent and the Hawks look so fresh and strong thats not going to be easy, and with the tool box acquiring more tools each week its going to be hard guessing exactly what the Hawks might be up to?

i suspect we are going to see something totally different, exactly what is anyones guess?

not saying Hawks cant be beat but my guess is with the possibility of the title on the line the intensity is going to be as high if not higher than last Sunday...

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
djb28":370hj3mx said:
This game worries me more than San Fran. The Rams just know how to play their divisional foes. Plain and simple.
They don't know how to do it at The Clink.

Latest posts