Props from a Niner fan

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
Well I am not in the best of moods after tonights horrible performance by my team. I give credit to your team. Your defence played with a high level of intensity and made their tackles at the point of contact which is the sign of a very good defence. The Niners defence looked a little winded at times and had problems trying to contain Russel Wilson which reminded me of those 70's games against Fran Tark's Vikings..LOL!!

It is very difficult to sweep division opponents so not shocked at the loss but I am concerned by the point differential. Too many turnovers at key points were the 49ers were in scoring position.

Would like another shot at Candlestick when Justin Smith returns but even so I am not optimistic. If one DE out is enough to change a defence from top tier to barely mediocre then there are some serious depth issues that need to be addressed.

Congrats on the win guys. Your team played a great game

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thanks man, that is classy.

We all know the Niners are a dang good team, so don't get too down. After all, this is only the 1st time out of 4 that Carroll has beaten Harbaugh's Niners.

But it sure feels good to take that monkey off our back and thrash it into the concrete.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Classy post. Probably better to be here than your own boards. I am guessing just like us, after a loss everybody is in meltdown mode. Hopefully nobody gets too overwhelmed and angry. It's Christmas. Enjoy the time with your families. You still get the division if you win next week. But don't worry.... next year will be a fun season! :)

taz291819

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3cw3rmph said:

We all know the Niners are a dang good team, so don't get too down. After all, this is only the 1st time out of 4 that Carroll has beaten Harbaugh's Niners.

But it sure feels good to take that monkey off our back and thrash it into the concrete.

Remember what happened the last time we got that monkey off our back? Hopefully it goes the distance.

rlkats

Reaction score
Good job guys. Game was gone from the beginning. Niners got away from what they do best and tried to throw it around. Great game by the hawks.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
I'd like to see a game at full strength when the Seahawks do not have a DT starting at RG and the #2, #3 and #4 CBs out of the game.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Our starting interior defensive lineman has just been placed on IR as well.Jason Jones

Shaz

Reaction score
Much respect for the props

Your team will bounce back no doubt, too good and talented not to.

Best of luck to you the rest of the way

OP
OP
B

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
taz291819":17o1ufe7 said:
HawkFan72":17o1ufe7 said:

Remember what happened the last time we got that monkey off our back? Hopefully it goes the distance.

This is a league now where it all depends on how you finish as opposed to the season as a whole. Just win enough games to be in the playoff mix in December and gel together and chances are good things will happen. IMO, there is no team that is clearly ahead of the others so it's anybodys Lombardi Trophy this season. There are glaring problems with my Niners at the moment and the trend of losing every third game by inept offence is disturbing. Tonight was on both sides of the ball. I know the crowd noise in your stadium was going to hamper the offence but the poor play by the defence was not 12th man induced. That is my concern. Good luck the rest of the way (as long as it isn't against my Niners :lol: )

dunceface

Reaction score
My big thing was how much better BOTH of our offenses have been since our first matchup and Russell Wilson answered that question tonight