sherman's appeal anyone hearing anything?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • i have seen reports claiming sherman was going to say he drank from another players water bottle that had adderall in it.. sherman denied this.. the latest report i saw on a feed from some analyst was that sherman claims his sample was not handled properly and tainted. anyone else have any updated info on this?
    redhawk253
    NET Rookie

• There are no factual reports about sherman's appeal. Everything out there is either speculation or pure fiction. His appeal will be held friday and the only thing made public about it (unless Sherman speaks out) will be the result.

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• kidhawk wrote:There are no factual reports about sherman's appeal. Everything out there is either speculation or pure fiction. His appeal will be held friday and the only thing made public about it (unless Sherman speaks out) will be the result.

This ^
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• I heard that what he is counting on is kinda like those old Polamalu commercials. He's gonna show up and Goodell is going to see his hair for the first time in person and forget about the whole Adderall thing. All he's gonna say is, "Richard, your hair is gorgeous!"
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information