Update on Richard Sherman appeal

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Update on Richard Sherman appeal
Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:26 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:No problem. We have Walter Thurmond to step in.

He has as good of chance as staying healthy as Marcus Trufant has of making the probowl team.
    WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED!
    Hawksfanatik
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:26 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:No problem. We have Walter Thurmond to step in.

I'm sure this is sarcasm, but this mother effer needs to be healthy or suck it up. Hammy's are no joke, but if you want to prove to the FO that drafted you, that you can be dependable this is your shot dude. If not guarantee you'll be seeing guys at your position being drafted.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 pm
  • pehawk wrote:DOM! He's back!

The Hawks have been blessed this year in this regard. For the most part, they've had their starters on the field. This sucks, but its something every team has to reckon with. I have faith in the staffs ability to navigate this.

Yep. Time to suck it up. I am willing to bet no superbowl champion ever was injury free.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:34 pm
  • Teqneek wrote:This seriously does not suprise me...

Im not trying to produce the tin foil hat scenario... but the amount of time it took to pull out the suspension notices, and then have sherman appeal for so long, and now the hearing will be just before one of their largest televised national games. Whatever, if we cant win simply because we dont have Sherman, we dont deserve to win, one man does not make a team. Stevie was making him look silly last week anyways.

It's not just losing Sherm that hurts, it's Sherm, BB and Thurmond. Now your playing a Lane, Maxwell, Parker and Shead from the PS.

And on Stevie making him look ridiculous. He was getting burnt when he would have to go opposite of his normal side, which I've heard is a totally different technique. Not to make excuses for the guy, but there's a reason they didn't have him shadow receivers before.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:36 pm
  • pehawk wrote:DOM! He's back!

The Hawks have been blessed this year in this regard. For the most part, they've had their starters on the field. This sucks, but its something every team has to reckon with. I have faith in the staffs ability to navigate this.

This is 100% spot on! It's gut check time, fortunately we have #3 to lead the way.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:40 pm
  • Am I missing something here? Why would anyone be upset with the appeals process, NFL, or Goodell? Sherman is the one who blew it if he loses his appeal.

Thats typical of our society though. Everyone wants to blame someone instead of being accountable.
    SEC FAN
    NET Starter

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:40 pm
  • some people cannot play with pain. when I was playing softball competitively, I played while needing a hip replacement, my son in law was a wonderfully gifted athlete, but any little tweak would throw him off his game.

btw I was referring to wtIII
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:44 pm
  • zhawk wrote:some people cannot play with pain. when I was playing softball competitively, I played while needing a hip replacement, my son in law was a wonderfully gifted athlete, but any little tweak would throw him off his game.

This is great on so many levels.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:46 pm
  • zhawk wrote:some people cannot play with pain. when I was playing softball competitively, I played while needing a hip replacement, my son in law was a wonderfully gifted athlete, but any little tweak would throw him off his game.

Yeah and it blows when you draft a guy like that.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:04 pm
  • Espn is announcing that many people believe Sherman had a good shot of winning this. They said it on Monday Night Countdown. We need him!
    acbass
    NET Starter

Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:47 pm
  • Schefter made a comment on the MNF pregame show about it that he's heard Sherman has "a pretty good case" so it's not a forgone conclusion that the suspension is upheld.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Previous

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information