This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Buffalo Bills

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Got an hour to kill? Read through the game threads on the Arizona boards in my previous week's post. The meltdown is SO entertaining... I mean, I'm gonna read it again just for fun... :lol:

A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• I already have a favorite.

Today, 01:13 AM #6 sechristbmw

Come on Seattle, go for 60 against the Bills.
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• Hopefully we won't get Buffaloed....... :lol:
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Steve2222 wrote:http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/153490-the-marshawn-lynch-trade%3B-three-years-later/

Grading the Marshawn Lynch trade. Its hysterical.

They are right though that Lynch had to be moved. His time was up with the Bills. Maybe they could have gotten more out of trading Lynch but it is only speculation what the Saints and Packers may have done to get him?

Sounds like there is no love lost for Buddy Nix. I thought he and Chan were going to get things fixed in Buffalo. Still, that offense can put up points.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• They probably shouldn't have drafted CJ Spiller in the first place. Like one poster mentioned, they draft a bunch of shiny new toys, but neglect to get the ugly monsters in the middle.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

• i'm not even seeing a pre game thread on the official board or the stadium wall?
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Had to:

Seahawkfaninvegas
    NET Rookie

• Some good news out of Buffalo. They placed Fred Jackson on the IR, so at least we don't have to worry about the dual threat of Spiller with Jackson. Hate to root for injuries though, but this will help our gameplan.
    IowaSeahawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• Not much on our Hawks on their boards as of tonight. Mostly they're bitching about their coaches and don't really seem interested in going over the matchups for our game with them.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• and don't forget the occasional, "we still have a shot to make the playoff's thread"...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• PlinytheCenter wrote:Not much on our Hawks on their boards as of tonight. Mostly they're bitching about their coaches and don't really seem interested in going over the matchups for our game with them.

I know huh? That's really wierd. I feel like making a post on all those sites. "Hellooooo... Seahawks game this weekend.". wtf?

BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• BlueThunder wrote:
    PlinytheCenter wrote:Not much on our Hawks on their boards as of tonight. Mostly they're bitching about their coaches and don't really seem interested in going over the matchups for our game with them.

I know huh? That's really wierd. I feel like making a post on all those sites. "Hellooooo... Seahawks game this weekend.". wtf?

+100
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

• I'm willing to bet there will be more Brady jerseys than Bills jerseys. I'm from Toronto. Buffalo is certainly not the most common team to cheer for amongst the population. Pats, Steelers, Packers are all very popular teams here. Do NOT be pissed off when there is no atmosphere on Sunday, because I am giving you a fair warning in advance. Mainly corporates and people who get free tickets go to this game.

No road excuse for this one, boys and girls.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• besides the fact the the bill's fans are just about right where the cardinals fans are , coach wise, player wise, team wise.. their post's are still very intertaining... for example:

"Fitzpatrick and Wilson's numbers are almost identical. Wilson plays on a team with one of the best defenses in the league though".

"Last week the Seahawks won 58-0. In that game Wilson only completed 7 of his 13 passes and had 1 TD and 1 INT. The defense and special teams forced 8 turnovers and held the Cardinals to 154 yards total offense. If Fitzpatrick had that kind of defense, he'd be winning too".

"Oh and let's not forget that the refs helped the Seahawks beat the Packers (that Hail Mary was clearly an INT). And the Bills have been screwed by the refs in a couple games".

never get's old does it!!!
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    I'm willing to bet there will be more Brady jerseys than Bills jerseys. I'm from Toronto. Buffalo is certainly not the most common team to cheer for amongst the population. Pats, Steelers, Packers are all very popular teams here. Do NOT be pissed off when there is no atmosphere on Sunday, because I am giving you a fair warning in advance. Mainly corporates and people who get free tickets go to this game.

No road excuse for this one, boys and girls.

That, along with the aformentioned 1 pm PST start time along with the fact it's on a neutral field. Nope... no excuses on this one other than being away from the Clink.

BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• They seem to be more concerned w/ losing for draft position and firing their coaches at this point.
    Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
    Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
    Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"
    oregonhawkfan
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• I never hated the Bills. They have some of the sickest-ass uniforms in the league. Every week is like throwback week. Love em. Other than that we have to win this game and it looks like this is the best chance for sanfransucko to lose (other than to us).
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

• What a sorry-ass bunch of forums. Nothing but talk about how to try and fix the franchise and get into a play-off game for the first time in well over a decade. Not that I blame them per se, with how much mediocrity they've dealt with as fans for so long; but still...*snooze*
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• http://www.buffalobills.com/media-cente ... b9ed5a3462

Bills site breaking down the Hawks' Defensive scheme, worth watching just to see Clem's spin move on Long, there's no better clip for showing just how quick Clem is off the line.

Also; http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthre ... ta-himself

Hilarious!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain.

"Beast Mode is artist, puny Saints Defense merely his canvas!"

"When you die the only kingdom you'll see, will be two foot wide and six foot deep!"
    HawksSoc
    NET Veteran

• HawksSoc wrote:http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Film-Session-Seahawks-Defense/9055dd84-8d26-41ed-857a-2ab9ed5a3462

Bills site breaking down the Hawks' Defensive scheme, worth watching just to see Clem's spin move on Long, there's no better clip for showing just how quick Clem is off the line.

Hilarious!

Wow that is a great breakdown, deserves it's own thread. Loved seeing Earl defeat that block, and also how complicated our scheme was.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515 wrote:
    HawksSoc wrote:http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Film-Session-Seahawks-Defense/9055dd84-8d26-41ed-857a-2ab9ed5a3462

Hilarious!

Wow that is a great breakdown, deserves it's own thread. Loved seeing Earl defeat that block, and also how complicated our scheme was.

Done; viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59202 :)
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain.

"Beast Mode is artist, puny Saints Defense merely his canvas!"

"When you die the only kingdom you'll see, will be two foot wide and six foot deep!"
    HawksSoc
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information