How has this not been mentioned?

amill87

Reaction score
I haven't seen this brought up and if it did, I think it wasn't it's own topic.

Our defense has pitched two shut outs in a row at home. That is absolutely insane, regardless of the two opponents.

If we can get that home playoff game, I'm feeling pretty good about our chances of moving forward.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. We can beat ANY team at home, I don't care who it is. If this team ever can start going say 4-4 on the road, and get a pass rush on the road? They would be very very hard to beat.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
No offensive point since the Vikings game, sweet.

Sac

Reaction score
It hasn't been mentioned because the Jets game wasn't a true shut out. Even though that touchdown was on our offense they still put up 7. Between games the fish and the bears both put up double digit points.

I think it was just overlooked.

12evanf

Reaction score
At home this year we are at a +112 point differential (thanks Cardinals!). That is home field advantage!

OP
OP
amill87

amill87

Reaction score
12evanf":2ntgw6og said:
At home this year we are at a +112 point differential (thanks Cardinals!). That is home field advantage!

Wow...

Here's another fun fact. We have allowed 71 total points at home this season, just 13 more points than the Cards gave up in one game.

Sac

Reaction score
captSE":2j054gdw said:
Awesome.
Another thing, not much griping about Gus Bradley either.

Wait until he sends 8 guys into a soft zone and Fitzpatrick picks us apart. Then we can call for his head some more.