Can anyone update me on the injury situation?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • How's James Carpenter? Anyone on IR yet? Was KJ's concussion serious?

What are we gonna do about Walter Thurmond? Is there anyone else on PUP? Are we going to take advantage of the IR rule this season (maybe bring back Taua?).

Will we have all starters back for Monday? That would be a first, especially for the O-line.

Help me out here.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• In his PC today, Pete said he expected all injured players back for next week. Nothing official, but that was his speculation. Since they are all off this week, nothing more official until they re-convene next week after our bye.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• Thurman is off PUP IIRC, though he was inactive for the Jets game.

Won't be much news, I imagine, until next Monday or so.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• I'm fine and thanks for asking.

:D
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Jazzhawk wrote:In his PC today, Pete said he expected all injured players back for next week. Nothing official, but that was his speculation. Since they are all off this week, nothing more official until they re-convene next week after our bye.

OMG that is great. And Thurmond coming back? He better not dissapoint....
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• hawksfan515 wrote:
    Jazzhawk wrote:In his PC today, Pete said he expected all injured players back for next week. Nothing official, but that was his speculation. Since they are all off this week, nothing more official until they re-convene next week after our bye.

OMG that is great. And Thurmond coming back? He better not dissapoint....

Thurmond was re-activated to the squad last week, but was inactive for the Jets game.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• It will be a quiet week. It might even be until next Wednesday until we have an accurate picture. You gotta love how we have been very fortunate so far.
    LudwigsDrummer
    US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78

• At present, Ben Obomanu is our only player on injured reserve.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• Thurmond will have 6 weeks of practice going into the next game I think, depending how much he gets to do during the bye week. Maybe get a taster against the Dolphins and start playing a modest amount against the Bears I would think. Pretty good amount of time to get him in game shape and ready to go.

I would personally be pretty surprised if Carp and KJ aren't back, but i guess concussions can be finicky.

Also we aren't able to use the IR rule to bring anyone back. We would have had to designated them for return after they went on IR, post 53 man cut.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• I'm guessing Thurmond is going to be a dime back this year, frankly, unless Pete sees something in practice. WT3 has been out for a long time, has a huge injury history, and is really young. If I were Pete, I'd treat him like a porcelain doll - get him on the field when you can, but don't put him in a position to play 40% of snaps in a game (3 wideout sets are common enough that a nickel DB is pretty busy). Walter has his whole career in front of him to be our nickel DB, and could probably use some light playing duty to get back into game shape.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

• Its alright people cuz he is wrong, Obo went on IR so we do have injuries. Phew, that was close though damn it.
    Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
    Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
    Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"
    oregonhawkfan
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:43 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information