We're gonna crush that Jets team

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:20 pm
  • We be acrushinem.
    Image

    R.I.P. Brother Les
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24268
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Freddy's favorite song?....Dream On


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:21 pm
  • I am more confident is the Jets getting an ass kicking in this game than any other game to date. Sanchez is almost as limited as Ponder right now, and Tebow does not bother me at all. Shonne Greene is average at best. And the Jets D is not even close to what it was a couple of years ago.

    Irvin is going to go off, he will be looking across the field at the guy the pundits say the Hawks should have taken.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11262
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:31 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:I am more confident is the Jets getting an ass kicking in this game than any other game to date. Sanchez is almost as limited as Ponder right now, and Tebow does not bother me at all. Shonne Greene is average at best. And the Jets D is not even close to what it was a couple of years ago.

    Irvin is going to go off, he will be looking across the field at the guy the pundits say the Hawks should have taken.


    Agreed, This will be the least dynamic teams we've faced for most of the year.

    The Jet's are just as limited passing wise with Sanchez as was Ponder, the only difference is they don't have AP carrying the rock. I could see a shutout occuring in this game. Assuming the 3rd down issues don't rear it's ugly head.

    I fully expect a 6-4 record going into the bye. Which makes the Mia road game exceedingly important.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2427
    Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:36 pm
  • Remember people going off about drafting Sanchez.... :lol:

    Glad we didn't do that.
    Image

    R.I.P. Brother Les
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24268
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Freddy's favorite song?....Dream On


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:40 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:Remember people going off about drafting Sanchez.... :lol:

    Glad we didn't do that.


    Yeah, so glad we drafted Curry instead.

    Wait...
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11035
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:47 pm
  • We should beat 'em up pretty good. The scariest thought is their run game against our reeling run defense and they are only middle of the pac at running the ball anyway. Their already weak pass game is in for a shock against our cornerbacks. I would put a lot of money on the Hawks this week to win big.
    User avatar
    Shane Falco
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 844
    Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:09 pm
    Location: Puyallup, WA


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:18 pm
  • Every time someone gets on the board and predicts we're going to crush someone, their QB goes out and rings us up for 360 yards passing, or their RB gashes us for 183 yards.

    We won't be crushing anyone until our offense and defense play good in the same game.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3740
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:53 pm
  • There are good reasons to be a realist as a fan.

    Much of the angst this year has come from fans that let their hearts overrule their common sense. There are always going to be ups and downs but blowing either one out of proportion seems to cause unhappiness later on. Many of the people freaking out about the Cardinals loss the most were the ones who called their defense garbage and thought we were going to blow them out in their house.

    I also think that (over)enthusiasm for a certain player or part of the team creates biases in how you view events. Every new piece of information gets twisted in order to support your favorites at the expense of the rest. If you wear a Turbin jersey to the games you might be marginally more critical of our run blocking.

    Lastly, a lot of the rah-rah optimism stuff involves trash talking our opponents. Sometimes our opponents do things well, and if you ignore the things that opponents can do well then it becomes impossible to fairly judge our team. Calling Detroit a one trick pony on offense was not only inaccurate, but if you bought that hype for fan reasons then you had to be pretty upset giving up catches to Pettigrew, Young and Broles. On the other hand, if you realize that Detroit has a top 3 receiving corps with a great QB throwing to them then it should change your evaluation of our players accordingly.
    "Check out my 2012 NFL Draft Grades. I just gave the worst grade ever to Seattle." - WalterFootball.com
    User avatar
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2212
    Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:08 pm
    Location: Seattle


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:51 pm
  • I don't its easy to crush anyone. Jets are coming off a bye week, they are rethinking their whole strategy, their game plan and scheme will be different then what is already on tape, there may be surprises, Tim Tebow may become a factor, we never know what can happen on any given Sunday. I felt the same way on beating Detroit that it should be an easy win, but suddenly Detroit came alive. So the Jets may come alive too, when the whole country has written them off. I am not sure what to expect, I really hope we keep the winning at home.
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 638
    Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:15 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:53 pm
  • seahawks08 wrote:I don't its easy to crush anyone. Jets are coming off a bye week, they are rethinking their whole strategy, their game plan and scheme will be different then what is already on tape, there may be surprises, Tim Tebow may become a factor, we never know what can happen on any given Sunday. I felt the same way on beating Detroit that it should be an easy win, but suddenly Detroit came alive. So the Jets may come alive too, when the whole country has written them off. I am not sure what to expect, I really hope we keep the winning at home.

    You are right, we will see some new stuff from them. But look at all 22 matchups. That team is really shy of talent. forget schemes, that is the real story.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11262
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:11 pm
  • I think peachesenregalia is right. Seahawks are a young talented team coming into their own. Expect them to be better in the second half of the season than the first.

    Jets were contenders for awhile but now can only dream about that kind of positive outlook.

    Seahawks win by more than 7.
    makkapakka
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 54
    Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:10 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:50 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Its my new superstition, if I'm as confident as you are, we're gonna lose.

    You don't want me confident.



    lol i feel the exact same way. the fact that this thread was made I feel is setting us up for disaster.

    my best friend is a Jets fan , I told him to expect to change the channel come the 3rd quarter , but still I dont wana set myself up for a big let down
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 890
    Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:35 am
  • makkapakka wrote:I think peachesenregalia is right. Seahawks are a young talented team coming into their own. Expect them to be better in the second half of the season than the first.

    Jets were contenders for awhile but now can only dream about that kind of positive outlook.

    Seahawks win by more than 7.


    You, my friend, are going to go very far on these boards with that attitude.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11035
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:36 am
  • I watched the Jets @ New England and this will not be an easy game if they play anything like they did that day.
    User avatar
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8067
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 am
  • theENGLISHseahawk wrote:I watched the Jets @ New England and this will not be an easy game if they play anything like they did that day.


    Against teams with actual defenses, though, they've struggled.
    Image

    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    User avatar
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8206
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
    Location: Right outside Richard Sherman's house


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:39 am
  • theENGLISHseahawk wrote:I watched the Jets @ New England and this will not be an easy game if they play anything like they did that day.

    Oh, I don't think it will be an easy game. I just see that Seattle's D has a huge matchup advantage.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11262
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:25 am
  • volsunghawk wrote:
    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:I watched the Jets @ New England and this will not be an easy game if they play anything like they did that day.


    Against teams with actual defenses, though, they've struggled.


    Not to mention the seething hatred of the Jets-Patriots right now probably added something to the final score.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

    RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 15451
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:23 am
  • Probably the only thing going for the Jets is that everyone and their mother thinks we are going to crush them. History says to watch out when everybody thinks the game is going to be a blowout. What could possibly go wrong for the Seahawks? It doesn't seem like there could be all that much, but you just never know on any given Sunday.

    Personally, I'm cautiously optimistic but have the thought in the back of my mind that this could be a trap game for the Hawks.
    kmedic
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1323
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:36 am
    Location: Los Angeles, CA


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:40 am
  • kmedic wrote:Probably the only thing going for the Jets is that everyone and their mother thinks we are going to crush them. History says to watch out when everybody thinks the game is going to be a blowout. What could possibly go wrong for the Seahawks? It doesn't seem like there could be all that much, but you just never know on any given Sunday.

    Personally, I'm cautiously optimistic but have the thought in the back of my mind that this could be a trap game for the Hawks.


    I don't think the coaching staff is going to let the players get complacent, and since a bye follows the Jets game, it's not like the team will have another opponent to whom they can look past the Jets.

    The players on this team can see the standings. They know that the chances of them making the postseason are significantly better at 6-4 than at 5-5. I don't worry one bit about them being caught in a trap game. Not this team.
    Image

    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    User avatar
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8206
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
    Location: Right outside Richard Sherman's house


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:42 am
  • The apathy amongst Jets fans is at an all-time high right now. You'd be tough pressed to find 10 Jets fans in this entire country who think the Jets stand any sort of shot, against ANY team in the NFL right now.

    I have a bunch of friends who are Jets fans and they all talk about how void of talent they are. Even when they were winning early on their fans knew it was just smoke and mirrors and a bunch of missed field goals from Dan Carpenter.

    However, don't let the apathy of their fanbase fool you too hard. The Seahawks are capable of laying an egg and the Jets are capable of pulling an amazing performance out of their you know what's. As English points out, the Patriots game was a great performance from them. If not for a few drops we could be talking about that game as the upset of the season right now.

    The Hawks need to bring their A game for sure! This one won't be as easy as you might think.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    User avatar
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1417
    Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:45 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 am
  • Whatever, I refuse to see anything but a sweeping Seahawks victory here. The Jets suck. If we can't beat them convincingly, then we suck, too.
    I don't think we suck. therefore, we win convincingly. See? Applying troll logic makes you a better fan, and consequently a better American.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11035
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:15 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:Whatever, I refuse to see anything but a sweeping Seahawks victory here. The Jets suck. If we can't beat them convincingly, then we suck, too.
    I don't think we suck. therefore, we win convincingly. See? Applying troll logic makes you a better fan, and consequently a better American.


    Oh, I totally agree with you regalia, this is just a coping mechanism for me just in case things go all FUBAR and I trek out to Seattle to watch a loss. It's part of being a Seahawks fan. Plus, after the Rams loss I've vowed to never take another team lightly again. We used to be that team! haha
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    User avatar
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1417
    Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:45 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:23 am
  • I'm with ya peaches. I didn't read any of this thread but I have zero doubt that we're going to absolutely destroy on Sunday. Mike Tyson's Punch Out destroy. Belittle. They're done. Dunzo.
    Attachments
    Jets Punch.jpg
    Jets Punch.jpg (7.55 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14747
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 am
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I'm with ya peaches. I didn't read any of this thread but I have zero doubt that we're going to absolutely destroy on Sunday. Mike Tyson's Punch Out destroy. Belittle. They're done. Dunzo.


    YES! You're doing the LORD's work with those weekly opposing team avatars.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11035
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:22 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:I'm with ya peaches. I didn't read any of this thread but I have zero doubt that we're going to absolutely destroy on Sunday. Mike Tyson's Punch Out destroy. Belittle. They're done. Dunzo.


    YES! You're doing the LORD's work with those weekly opposing team avatars.


    I don't know how to be any other way.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14747
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 pm
  • I'm not a player, I can overlook teams whenever I want.

    We should and will crush the Jets.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

    :les:
    User avatar
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8071
    Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:I'm with ya peaches. I didn't read any of this thread but I have zero doubt that we're going to absolutely destroy on Sunday. Mike Tyson's Punch Out destroy. Belittle. They're done. Dunzo.


    YES! You're doing the LORD's work with those weekly opposing team avatars.


    I don't know how to be any other way.


    Don't ever change. Not for nothin or nobody. You just stay the same damn way, you hear?
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11035
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:36 pm
  • J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETSUCK!!!
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 10396
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:17 pm
  • Rex usually makes rookie QB's look pretty awful. I think we'll win but it'll be a close game.
    User avatar
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 582
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:37 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:38 pm
  • The reason why Hawks will win is because we have a better QB!
    Image
    User avatar
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1877
    Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:27 pm
    Location: Bay Area, CA


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:57 pm
  • Why is Mark Sanchez still in the NFL?
    Image
    User avatar
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1441
    Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:22 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:58 pm
  • The reason why we'll win is because we have a better team and because THE LORD WILLS IT!!
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14747
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 pm
  • I can't stand the Jets.

    I also can't stand the notion of a "trap game". To me every game is a "trap game". Can't take the Jets lightly.
    HunnyBadger
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 375
    Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:26 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:28 pm
  • If we don't shut them out, then Bradley needs to go ! That's right, fire his ass !

    On a serious note, I really think we'll win this game, and somewhat convincingly. I can't call a blowout until I see both Offense and Defense play a good game together.

    I'd usually say our D is lights out at home, but we just gave up 183 on the ground to AP. It dropped us from 5th ranked rush D to 11th ranked rush D.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3740
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 pm
  • Five pick-sizes by Walter Thurmond.

    I just envisioned it in my classroom, accompanied by excited fist-pumping, causing at least one student to give me a weird look.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

    Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 11325
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:54 pm
  • PC once said, Sanchez "needs another year of school". Too late for that, but on Sunday, we're definitely going to further his education. 27-13 HAWKS!
    User avatar
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5701
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
    Location: The 5-0


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 pm
  • J E T S Just End The Season!
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 890
    Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 pm
  • The Radish wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:We should start Portis just to make the QB battle even.

    And yea, i agree that we destroy the Jets this weekend. Also, reading some of their forums it seems that they have a history of playing pretty poorly coming off their bye week.

    To those trying to dampen enthusiasm, what is the point of being a fan if you cant be arrogant about your team? Half the fun is always thinking that youre going to destroy your next opponent, especially when like in this case, you are right.




    It might be good to remember that the Seahawks aren't exactly Tinker Bell after the bye weeks either.

    :roll:


    It IS possible to make a point without a snarky emoticon in every post.
    User avatar
    KillerKlown
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 285
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:43 am
    Location: Great Falls, MT


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:38 pm
  • KillerKlown wrote:
    The Radish wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:We should start Portis just to make the QB battle even.

    And yea, i agree that we destroy the Jets this weekend. Also, reading some of their forums it seems that they have a history of playing pretty poorly coming off their bye week.

    To those trying to dampen enthusiasm, what is the point of being a fan if you cant be arrogant about your team? Half the fun is always thinking that youre going to destroy your next opponent, especially when like in this case, you are right.




    It might be good to remember that the Seahawks aren't exactly Tinker Bell after the bye weeks either.

    :roll:


    It IS possible to make a point without a snarky emoticon in every post.


    I've often wondered if Pithy realizes exactly what the eye rolling emoticon means.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14747
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:43 pm
  • I'm glad now that R74 has passed that we can use terms like "snarky" openly and freely.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

    :les:
    User avatar
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8071
    Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:03 pm
  • I think it'll be similar to the Vikes game....close for most of the contest with the Hawks pulling away in the 4th.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image

    Proud member of the 38 club
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11855
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:57 pm
  • BOOOM!
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18609
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: We're gonna crush that Jets team
Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:08 pm
  • Good call Peaches...good call.
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    User avatar
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss
     
    Posts: 1098
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:24 am
    Location: Charlottesville, VA


Next


It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
cron