NFL on Fox: Midseason Grades

The Radish

Reaction score
Actually up to this point that seems pretty accurate. Until this team can start winning road games they're not going anywhere.

And don't ever expect Fox to say anything over "average" about the Seahawks.

If the Seahawks went on a tear and won the next 8 games, then got to and won the Super Bowl by 30 points Fox would spend all off season talking about how teams lost to the Hawks, not that they won.

Most of us are used to that.

:les:

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Seems pretty accurate to me. They are 4-4.......

Matt Flynn is becoming the next Charlie Whitehurst. The fact that Seattle held an open quarterback competition shortly after Flynn was signed to a three-year, $19.5 million contract ($10 million guaranteed) was an early sign of buyer’s remorse. Rookie Russell Wilson won the job and is now entrenched in the spot.

seedhawk

Reaction score
FOX! Freaking Obnoxious (insert bradshaw, long, strahan, johnson) then X out their names and you have FOX. The most miserable collection of "analysts" ever assembled.

Do they even pick games anymore? Or did they finally get tired of having their end of season record look like the Mariners.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I freakin hate bradshaw, ever since the NFCCG. I wish he'd get a permanent case of laryngitis and hemorrhoids. (Nothing crippling, just enough to get him to retire from broadcasting.)

edogg23

Reaction score
Seemed pretty accurate to me. We are 4-4 I would give that a C as well.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
hawksfan515":21xcpdfh said:
edogg23":21xcpdfh said:
Seemed pretty accurate to me. We are 4-4 I would give that a C as well.

I would give it a B, since we were in all our games. But that's me, a Hawks fan.

Well.....at least a C+ based on the closeness of our games!

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
T-Sizzle said:
Seems pretty accurate to me. They are 4-4.......

/quote]

I understand what you mean, but the grades are not given for what record you have. Its the grade for the expectations, the personnel and how it has come together so far. We have several rookies performing in key positions well ( QB+MLB, none of which were 1st rounds picks by the way) so the grade should at least be a b. The dolphins got a higher grade than us and they got 4 wins.

taz291819

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":lcxokygj said:
I understand what you mean, but the grades are not given for what record you have. Its the grade for the expectations, the personnel and how it has come together so far. We have several rookies performing in key positions well ( QB+MLB, none of which were 1st rounds picks by the way) so the grade should at least be a b. The dolphins got a higher grade than us and they got 4 wins.

Where did you get that from?

ske4kix

Reaction score
Seems about right to me.

You guys are 4-4, pretty middle of the pack/average by most accounts. Your team is young and still developing. Inconsistent play and inability to win on the road is what keeps the Seahawks from getting a B grade IMO.

Respect is earned not given...take it from a me. 9ers were 13-3 last year and it wasn't till after the playoff game against the Saints that people were like, "hmmm...maybe they are contenders after all."

TJH

Reaction score
Scottemojo":216j0kph said:
Embrace the hate, my friends. Learn to love it.

Meh. That's not hate it's just being realistic.

grizbob

Reaction score
TJH":33b1cub3 said:
Scottemojo":33b1cub3 said:
Embrace the hate, my friends. Learn to love it.

Meh. That's not hate it's just being realistic.

I reject your reality and replace it with my own, now if only I can remember where I put it :mrgreen:

hawksman53

Reaction score
Seems pretty accurate to me. I would even add a - to the C grade he gave us. The only way to get a better grade is to be able to stop the short passing game( WHICH WE CANT) and win on the road!

Greenhell

Reaction score
Pstark3":1v79h6es said:
Im the only one who stopped reading at "Qwest field"?

Thought I was the only one who caught that.

Latest posts