Extra ticket for Sunday

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Anyone want to come party with a couple of old grouchy Hawk fans? Yes, you can come to the game with the Radish and the Hawkstorian. Great seat, fair company. Send me a PM if interested.

bkafflen

Reaction score
Just tried to send you a PM but it gave me an error message. Would you try PM me? Or call me at 509-951-2199? I'm a Spokane guy too who'd love to go over.

THANKS!

Brandon

legend38

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3fa3e3rj said:
Anyone want to come party with a couple of old grouchy Hawk fans? Yes, you can come to the game with the Radish and the Hawkstorian. Great seat, fair company. Send me a PM if interested.
Good job,thats awesome. :th2thumbs:

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'll go if bkafflen can't make it. your PM button isn't up, so can't PM you. PM me or call 503-320-4475.

The Radish

Reaction score
Sounds like Nathan decided spending a long day with his Dad and me didn't seem like much fun.

lol

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
The Radish":2x5guosm said:
Sounds like Nathan decided spending a long day with his Dad and me didn't seem like much fun.

lol

Actually, failure to execute homework assignments led to revocation of game ticket.

Damn that sucks! For those of you that don't know, John's oldest son Nathan is a real brain and a damned nice kid. He reflects well on his parents tho I tend to give Laura most of the credit.

:D