this is still a very good team

hawkfan333

Reaction score
After barely sleeping last night because i was too pissed off this morning after really thinking about it this team is still very good and could be the best in the nfl with more of a passing game but even with as bad as our passing game is we can hang with anybody right now. Last night was our biggest point differential in a loss and it was only by seven. We tend to over react with every loss myself included but i think we still have a very good chance to make the playoffs and be good for a very long time. Even in our losses we havent had our asses kicked as in past years where it looked as if we shouldnt even be on the field with some of the teams so i think things are still really looking up so keep your heads up.

JonRud

Reaction score
We have to start scoring some points. Last night was an impossible spot...but this offense has to pick it up.

This Detroit game is CRITICAL if we are going to have a shot at the playoffs. Good thing is we have 10 days to prepare the Detroit will only have 6 playing at Chicago on Monday night.

Hopefully those extra days give us an advantage and the tough Bears D can really beat up Detroit on Monday night.

OP
OP
hawkfan333

hawkfan333

Reaction score
yes we need to score more points but even with only scoring 6 points last night we only lost by seven and the 9ers though i hate to say it are one of the best teams in the nfl and probably the toughest defense we will see all year. and all that said i believe if that game is at home we would have won it

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Can't have the offensive ineptitude that we saw last night, regardless of who the defense is.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
This team needs to show it can score points against good defenses before I would call it "good", but that's just me

Basis4day

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1yepgmdd said:
This team needs to show it can score points against good defenses before I would call it "good", but that's just me

SF is an elite defense. It's hard for anyone to score on them. That's why the game was so close. And we have scored enough to beat Dallas, NE, GB and Carolina.

There is a lot of football left guys.