News Tribune Article: ‘Gimmick' offense runs out of gas

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Great article, with more awesome quotes from Sherm.

Of course, Sherman won’t be shutting his mouth any time soon. It’s part of the reason why Thomas looked over at his still-ranting teammate postgame and said, “That guy was born for TV.”

Sherman started talking before the game, kept it going during the game and was still going an hour after the game.

Brady was a target for much of the conversation. Every time Brady would complete a pass against him, it just made Sherman want to talk more.

“I kept saying I’m going to get that next time,” Sherman said. “Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to him: ‘Please keep trying me. I’m going to take it from you.’ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ‘Oh, I’ll see you after game.’ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.”

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/10/1 ... k=misearch#storylink=cpy
    "You can hurry up all you want. But if you can't get yards and can't complete passes, then it's just quick three-and-outs." -- Richard Sherman
    SE174
    NET Veteran

• God he's a cocky S.O.B. …

Wouldn't change that for anything either. He's right. No one respects us, so we will bash their faces in until they do. Begrudging respect is still respect, dammit.
    "Your Seattle Seahawks, 2013-14 World Champions"
    Adopt A Rookie 2014-15 - Kevin Pierre-Louis
    Adopt-A-Red-Shirt 2014-15 Christine Micheal
    Previously known as megamanflx1
    Seahawkscrazy
    NET Veteran

• megamanflx1 wrote:God he's a cocky S.O.B. …

Wouldn't change that for anything either. He's right. No one respects us, so we will bash their faces in until they do. Begrudging respect is still respect, dammit.

I know, I absolutely love it. Both he and ET backed it up too, both took it from him. And should've done so more than twice. At least Tom had enough smarts not to say anything afterwards.
    "You can hurry up all you want. But if you can't get yards and can't complete passes, then it's just quick three-and-outs." -- Richard Sherman
    SE174
    NET Veteran

• “They are a good defense, no doubt about that,” Brady said. “They really force you to make good plays. When we made them today, we did a good job. And when we made plays, they took advantage of them. They have a good secondary and a good pass rush.”

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/10/1 ... k=misearch#storylink=cpy

Thats my little gem from the article.
    "Tracy Porter lost his manhood when Marshawn stiff armed him" some dude on youtube.
    suppaball
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• Cornerback is the one position where i really like cocky dudes. At that position you absolutely have to believe that youre the best in the world, even if you really suck.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:14 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information