This is on Pete

cymatica

Reaction score
Valiant effort for an injury ridden team, but the bad gameplan from the start, and the decision to punt at the end on 3rd down is on the coaches. You cannot start slow and "feel it out" in Greenbay, and you can't give the ball to Rodgers and trust your sketchy defense when your best player is carrying the team. Disgusting

Rat

Reaction score
Gotta play 60 minutes. Can't keep screwing around for half of every game. I think we all knew this would happen eventually. Statistically, it had to.

I don't get why it takes Pete until after halftime every week to remember he has arguably the best QB in football.

Oh well, onto the offseason.

soxhawk

Reaction score
You need to let Wilson run earlier if they're making it available. It was a longshot to win this but we are not an innovative team.

blaisio

Reaction score
I really wish Ken Norton was gone. I'm not sure why they keep recycling former Pete assistants and put them into OC and DC coordinators. Why not get some new blood in on defense. See what happened when they finally do something different on Offense

Crizilla

Reaction score
I agree this loss was ALL on the coaches and fans who can't see that aren't real fans. They waited until the 4th quarter to start using the highest paid QB in the league when the defense can't stop ANYTHING. A complete joke, this loss really pisses me off.

John63

Reaction score
blaisio":32vfxz5p said:
I really wish Ken Norton was gone. I'm not sure why they keep recycling former Pete assistants and put them into OC and DC coordinators. Why not get some new blood in on defense. See what happened when they finally do something different on Offense

Norton is there because he does what PC wants. This is PC period.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
blaisio":2ih06zq1 said:
New blood has new ideas. Pete doesn't want that. Pete wants what he wants.

Rat

Reaction score
getnasty":1692tiy5 said:
Never the players fault, never.
I'm confused. Are you ignoring all the Malik Turner threads and the comments about Flowers, Hill, and the OL?

Nobody is arguing that the players are executing perfectly, but there is good reason to believe that coaching is holding the team back.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
getnasty":q7lwlv3r said:
Tell me how being stupidly predictable and conservative on offense for the first half of every game isn't a far larger problem than a drop here and there. There will always be drops, and the occasional fumble, and the occasional interception, etc. That is football. What DOESN'T have to be football is purposely throwing the first half of every game straight in the shitter.

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3p68b01m said:
getnasty":3p68b01m said:
Tell me how being stupidly predictable and conservative on offense for the first half of every game isn't a far larger problem than a drop here and there. There will always be drops, and the occasional fumble, and the occasional interception, etc. That is football. What DOESN'T have to be football is purposely throwing the first half of every game straight in the $h!t.

Pointing that out means you are a Pete hater.

getnasty

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":hqxqddlg said:
getnasty":hqxqddlg said:
Tell me how being stupidly predictable and conservative on offense for the first half of every game isn't a far larger problem than a drop here and there. There will always be drops, and the occasional fumble, and the occasional interception, etc. That is football. What DOESN'T have to be football is purposely throwing the first half of every game straight in the $h!t.

Show me where they were predictable in the first half today. One drive where they ran it on 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 1 you could bitch about. At the same time i would say not making a 2nd and 3rd in one is once again on the players.