THIS DEFENSE SUCKS !!!!

ducks41468

Reaction score
9-13 on 3rd down conversions (ignoring the meaningless one at the end), zero forced turnovers. An absolutely appalling display. Wilson as usual has to carry this rotting carcass of a team on his back.

cymatica

Reaction score
Coaches actually decided to punt and trust this D against Rodgers. Why would you not put the game in Wilsons hands? Wtf. Coaching in game decisions are what ended the season

CPHawk

Reaction score
GB signed 3 big FA on D last year. We need a similar offseason. Oh and fire Norton, he isn't getting the job done.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Its actually AMAZING how competent Wilson makes this team looks, maybe put more of a team around him.

But not with Pete, please retire... jesus.

blaisio

Reaction score
The worst part is the defense didn't hardly have the injuries, the offense did. This was the defense that the seahawks wanted. Having flowers on the field and letting him go one on one on anyone is a liability. He's beyond garbage.

12thbrah

Reaction score
I wonder how we ended up with a rookie covering Davante Adams on that 3rd and 9

CPHawk

Reaction score
12thbrah":16gopt56 said:

No one would scheme a 5'9 rookie safety against Adam's in that situation. Just stupid. Make your best guy cover the best WR. It should have been Griffin on Adam's all day. Flowers, Ugo, whatever LB at times. Wtf? That's just terrible scheming by Pete and Norton.

hawk45

Reaction score
CPHawk":3jdna8en said:
12thbrah":3jdna8en said:

No one would scheme a 5'9 rookie safety against Adam's in that situation. Just stupid. Make your best guy cover the best WR. It should have been Griffin on Adam's all day. Flowers, Ugo, whatever LB at times. Wtf? That's just terrible scheming by Pete and Norton.
This is my biggest defensive coaching numb nuts award of today’s loss. Pete’s rigid scheme can’t flex just a micrometer for this one game so we don’t have to rely on the ball boy stopping Adams when he is their best weapon by far.

OP
OP
M

maciasstrong68

Reaction score
again pete coaches got out coached ... the TE have killed this defensive scheme of pets all year and how do they make that first down oh TE slant so so stupid .. this team needs new blood from the top not the players .. get pete the heck out of here

sorry annoyed as hell

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":2gvveyo9 said:
12thbrah":2gvveyo9 said:

5’9” 5’9” 5’9” 5’9”

When I saw the replay all I saw was 5’9”. He wasn’t even tall enough to defend the throw.

I was so triggered.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Defensively you could use some improvements. More pass rush and better cover guys. Other than Clowney not to many guys get there on a consistent basis. Obviously it's not the Legion of Boom in the secondary. Offensively I think you will always be pretty good with Russell Wilson and healthy RB's in Carson and Penny. You found something good in DK Metcalf. Free agency and draft should be heavily slated for defense for your team IMO.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":1pnpz279 said:
Defensively you could use some improvements. More pass rush and better cover guys. Other than Clowney not to many guys get there on a consistent basis. Obviously it's not the Legion of Boom in the secondary. Offensively I think you will always be pretty good with Russell Wilson and healthy RB's in Carson and Penny. You found something good in DK Metcalf. Free agency and draft should be heavily slated for defense for your team IMO.
Throughout the entire game I watched Clowney chase down Erin almost every down. One more rusher to act as a counter balance and Erin is sacked or hit most of those downs. I'm hoping Seattle signs Fowler.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":14p2bj83 said:
SanDiego49er":14p2bj83 said:
Throughout the entire game I watched Clowney chase down Erin almost every down. One more rusher to act as a counter balance and Erin is sacked or hit most of those downs. I'm hoping Seattle signs Fowler.

Two really makes a difference. That really helped our team. Dee Ford coming from one edge (who was injured a lot of the season but now back for the playoffs) and Bosa from the other edge makes a big difference. Then we have Armstead and Buckner in the middle. We can get there with that 4. And drop 7 into coverage. It's really tough to face that. When you have pressure coming from both edges and not just one. Also when you can rush with 4 and drop 7 it makes it really difficult to pass. That's a lot of coverage back there. Especially if your 4 can get there and provide pressure. Another edge guy would really help your team.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Norton Should be fired for fielding one of the worst Seahawk defenses ever.