Our #SEAvsGB uniform combo!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'd prefer blue over gray, personally. White is so overused in professional sports jerseys. It's just boringly common.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":300djiit said:
I'd prefer blue over gray, personally. White is so overused in professional sports jerseys. It's just boringly common.

Yet it was the very combo they wore in their first Super Bowl Championship my friend. THOSE combos, are the BEST combos they could ever possibly wear for that one reason alone my friend.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":xrx0aouw said:

I take it you're not superstitious?

I get the feeling that one day, we're going to discover that uniforms have a psychological impact on winning. Seems silly to say now, but even our lime green uniforms I believe affects our opponent

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Scorpion05":4uop1uet said:
RolandDeschain":4uop1uet said:

I take it you're not superstitious?

I get the feeling that one day, we're going to discover that uniforms have a psychological impact on winning. Seems silly to say now, but even our lime green uniforms I believe affects our opponent
Correct, I am not superstitious whatsoever. There's no evidence to support it existing. :)

That doesn't mean it can't have an impact...the power of belief/suggestion is very strong. If you believe something, it affects you.

@Aros - I know, I remember them well. I've re-watched that game a lot. :) Doesn't mean I want to see that color scheme more though, lol.

cymatica

Reaction score
I like the white top blue pant combo better than the others. They just look meaner in that combo. Ithink Lynch had beastquake 2.0 in AZ with those unis