Merry New Year

Cyrus12

Reaction score
:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :vodka: :vodka: :vodka: :ditto:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Happy Happy!

Sitting here at SEATAC, and there's not a single Alaska Airlines ticket agent in sight. Place is empty, except for janitors.

No wonder my ticket was so cheap. Hope they didn't skimp on the pilots. :shock:

Love Seattle, loved going to the game even though they lost to the Cardinals. Wasn't able to get tickets to the 49er game, but had a blast wandering around downtown with my daughter and enjoying the game day spectacle.

Made me envious of those that live here and get to experience that 8 times a year. Seattle, the Seahawks, and their fans, do it up right.

Safe New Year to all, and Go Hawks! I expect to be in the NFCCG. And if all goes well, the Vikings win through, then come here to get slaughtered! Then we beat up on whatever AFC team shows up in Miami, thus starting 2020 off the right way :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ivotuk":25ctvlgz said:
Happy Happy!

Sitting here at SEATAC, and there's not a single Alaska Airlines ticket agent in sight. Place is empty, except for janitors.

No wonder my ticket was so cheap. Hope they didn't skimp on the pilots. :shock:

Love Seattle, loved going to the game even though they lost to the Cardinals. Wasn't able to get tickets to the 49er game, but had a blast wandering around downtown with my daughter and enjoying the game day spectacle.

Made me envious of those that live here and get to experience that 8 times a year. Seattle, the Seahawks, and their fans, do it up right.

Safe New Year to all, and Go Hawks! I expect to be in the NFCCG. And if all goes well, the Vikings win through, then come here to get slaughtered! Then we beat up on whatever AFC team shows up in Miami, thus starting 2020 off the right way :2thumbs:
Glad you had fun. Seattle is still a great city besides its warts, and traffic.