Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Merry New Year

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Merry New Year
Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:15 am
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Re: Merry New Year
Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:17 am
  • :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :vodka: :vodka: :vodka: :ditto:
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:22 am
  • :0190l:
    Nothinbutm
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:23 am
  • Happy New Year to all.

:D
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:28 am
  • Happy Happy!

Sitting here at SEATAC, and there's not a single Alaska Airlines ticket agent in sight. Place is empty, except for janitors.

No wonder my ticket was so cheap. Hope they didn't skimp on the pilots. :shock:

Love Seattle, loved going to the game even though they lost to the Cardinals. Wasn't able to get tickets to the 49er game, but had a blast wandering around downtown with my daughter and enjoying the game day spectacle.

Made me envious of those that live here and get to experience that 8 times a year. Seattle, the Seahawks, and their fans, do it up right.

Safe New Year to all, and Go Hawks! I expect to be in the NFCCG. And if all goes well, the Vikings win through, then come here to get slaughtered! Then we beat up on whatever AFC team shows up in Miami, thus starting 2020 off the right way :2thumbs:
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:07 am
  • Happy New Years
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:28 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:Happy Happy!

Sitting here at SEATAC, and there's not a single Alaska Airlines ticket agent in sight. Place is empty, except for janitors.

No wonder my ticket was so cheap. Hope they didn't skimp on the pilots. :shock:

Love Seattle, loved going to the game even though they lost to the Cardinals. Wasn't able to get tickets to the 49er game, but had a blast wandering around downtown with my daughter and enjoying the game day spectacle.

Made me envious of those that live here and get to experience that 8 times a year. Seattle, the Seahawks, and their fans, do it up right.

Safe New Year to all, and Go Hawks! I expect to be in the NFCCG. And if all goes well, the Vikings win through, then come here to get slaughtered! Then we beat up on whatever AFC team shows up in Miami, thus starting 2020 off the right way :2thumbs:

Glad you had fun. Seattle is still a great city besides its warts, and traffic.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 4:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information