OK, I expect something big today.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
IDK why but all day I have had this feeling, one that has gotten stronger all day, that we're gonna see a MAJOR beast mode contribution today. Yes he's old, yes he's "past his prime" but he's rested and he's still "beast mode" is he not? I think no matter what, we may not see another full on "Beast Quake" but no matter how this games goes, I think we're gonna see some hard core Beast Mode today and I expect Marshawn to have a real impact on this game. Not just cuz I have some "feeling" about it, but also because he's Marshawn Lynch, and this matters to him, he loves the team, loves the game, and he will be out there having fun today. :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers: :49ersmall: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :seahawks: :seahawks: :icon_new: :icon_new:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I think you are going to be very disappointed.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I'll say this we match up fairly well with SF . At least we did now with all the injury's this game is hard to predict. I want to believe we can win this game but after Arizona it's hard to get there.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
The big thing will be getting our asses handed to us at home .

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
"Momentum" can turn on a dime! Last week, it initially appeared that the Hawks were "on fire" and we had a 30-14 game on our hands. However, the run back of the kickoff to the Cards showed otherwise and the team went flat for the rest of the game. Awful game plan as well as player performance.
Let's hope that the Hawks can keep it close today.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I am watching the Eagles/Giants game right now. Tonight, I will be happy if we don't end up with the in-game injuries that the Eagles are suffering today. We cannot afford anymore injuries.....

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I'm just hoping Beast Mode doesn't get hurt and Clowney goes full HAM in the SF backfield.

Latest posts