Same time same defibrillator next week! sort of...

zchurch74

Reaction score
Go Hawks!!! Damn I love this team but come on. Can we get one game to relax and enjoy the win. I have a feeling the rest of the regular season and playoffs will be the same.

If we win next week the Lambs won’t make the playoffs!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
zchurch74":17anp8pt said:
Go Hawks!!! Damn I love this team but come on. Can we get one game to relax and enjoy the win. I have a feeling the rest of the regular season and playoffs will be the same.

If we win next week the Lambs won’t make the playoffs!
A win next week also clinches a playoff spot for us.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Are people starting to learn now? I don't give a flip what you all wanna do to win "bigger". Pete ball wins, it just does.

Knuck Chox

Reaction score
DJrmb":j8xhvlp6 said:
Are people starting to learn now? I don't give a flip what you all wanna do to win "bigger". Pete ball wins, it just does.
Seriously. What’s there to palpitate about? The team does not panic, so why should we? Relax in the knowledge that if it’s close, the Hawks will pull out the W.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Knuck Chox, nice avatar, and even better, the touch of putting it upside down!! Wow, now this team has the Chuckster looking on from above, watching over them. Superb Owl, baby! Maybe Chuck knows something we don't and simply doesn't want to miss out. Heaven can wait, baby!