Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why is Philadelphia favored over Seattle?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I took the +6.5 against the niners and won $100.... and I never bet. But I saw that line and said that's a gimme.

I've been thinking about the +2 for the Eagles. Still thinking.
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

• Shoot, I don't care what their record is, they are a good team. Injuries have played a big part in it, and they are getting some guys back. They need this win big time, and will fight us til the end, and they should be favored imo.
    I expect a low scoring ugly battle w/the Hawks challenging our hearts, yet again :)
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Philly looks like trouble to me, they are still a dangerous team and a few breaks from being a different team. The Hawks would be lucky to get out of there with a win, especially in that time slot instead of in Prime Time where it is like Russell Time.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Nah, not lucky at all. Game is likely a toss up, but I won't be surprised if we win or vice versa.
    Hawks 20-16
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• 5-0 on the road, perfect in 10:00am starts, definitely an underdog (HA ha)...I'll take that and the points

Not only that but their offense is in disarray.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Hoping to see a similar energy and discipline that we saw from the D in Santa Clara. That was $
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• If its so crazy empty the 401k and let it ride!!!!!!

Like ithers have mentioned its not predictiong a winner. Home teams typically get 3 points as a rule of thumb. At 1.5 which is what it was this morning, its badically a push and the money coming in is fairly equal.
    Subzero717
    NET Veteran

• They don’t have receivers so I have no idea how they’re gonna score points. This is an easy game where you hammer the Seahawks. Easy coast bias and a 10am local start time are why the Eagles are favoured.
    AirStrike
    NET Rookie

Previous

It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information