Russell Wilson - The Soldier Field Assassin!

knownone

Reaction score
The audio needs quite a bit more compression to balance out the levels. I can barely hear him talk, at points.

This was Wilsons break out game, but the only thing I really remember is Rice getting KOed and Sherman damn near giving up the game at the end.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
But the defense bailed out Wilson all through his early career

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
The Seahawks lost in Chicago last year.

Just sayin'.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":ecgxyiwo said:
The Seahawks lost in Chicago last year.

Just sayin'.

...which has exactly nothing to do with the video posted, which was about the 2012 game in Chicago that many look at as a turning point in the ascension of the Seahawks franchise the last decade 7+ seasons.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Being honest here, that was just another game to me. Nothing really special about it, they beat Jay Cutler & Co. not hard to do. It was the game against NE that year that had me believing Seattle's days of living in mediocrity were coming to an end, that they were on the path to join the upper echelon of NFL franchises. That game showed me just how much grit our young QB had.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2cg3c4bh said:
But the defense bailed out Wilson all through his early career
Yeah :roll: Wilson didn't have anything to do with winning that game....All Defense, or was it Marshawn Lynch? :177692:
I know that you were trying to do, but you forgot to :sarcasm_on: / :sarcasm_off:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
12AngryHawks":25gmz0xk said:
Being honest here, that was just another game to me. Nothing really special about it, they beat Jay Cutler & Co. not hard to do. It was the game against NE that year that had me believing Seattle's days of living in mediocrity were coming to an end, that they were on the path to join the upper echelon of NFL franchises. That game showed me just how much grit our young QB had.

Wilson was a greenhorn in the NFL, that game showed that he was going to be something special....The Bears had a heavy hitting Defense, ( W/Peppers Briggs, are you kidding me?), eating up our hapless Offensive Line, & pretty much stonewalling Marshawn Lynch. :rumble:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Great video. I had zero problem with the audio listening on my kindle fire.

And anybody who says that Bears team was "meh," didn't watch the game, or count the Pro-Bowlers on that Bears team.

Urlacher, Peanut Tillman, Lance Briggs, Brandon Marshall, Matt Forte..

That was the game where Michael Robinson famously said "Our Quarterback is a B-A-A-A-A-D MAN!"

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Yep, that's the game that turned the franchise around. Russell proved he was the real deal. Those two drives are legendary in the franchise's history. We finally had our franchise QB and he's something special.

That's how I remember feeling at the end of that game.

Latest posts