Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

My speculation on Eart

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
My speculation on Eart
Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:12 am
  • I believe a deal is in place, and that he will be traded this week. I think he is being held out to avoid injury. I have to think it is for a 1st rounder
    Seahawkwalt1967
    NET Rookie

Re: My speculation on Eart
Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:35 am
  • Why wouldnt the trading team take him now...dpesnt make sense to wait...earl is throwing a hissy fit. No trade is in place
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:39 am
  • Agreed. I think teams around the league don't want that type of cancer in their locker room regardless of the aging talent he has left and the money he wants. Not worth it...Look at Eric Reid, he still doesn't have a job and he didn't go into another opposing teams locker room and ask for a job. The market is not there. Earl is a FA next year and gets a prove it deal I hope from the Bills...
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:42 am
  • Sorry, this theory doesn’t make sense, and we already have a thread devoted to the topic.

The Seahawks would not be considering a fine for Earl not practicing if they were the ones holding him out. Carroll also indicated that not practicing was Earl’s choice, noting it wasn’t a “personal” issue.

I’m not sure why people are so confused about this. Earl said he was going to protect himself during his contract year. He is entering a huge game against his hometown team and likely wanted to protect himself from a practice injury. There may be other personal issues he is dealing with: some have noted that his wife is expecting. Earl also insinuating on social media that he would be playing today. He participated in yesterday’s walk-through practice. And Carroll said yesterday that Earl would play today. Just to further discredit this theory, there is a report this morning that Dallas and Seattle have not participated in trade talks since the season started and that a trade was unlikely.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:45 am
  • Was thinking the same thing.
    IF it is indeed a 1st rounder, we are going to need that, and a lot of luck to find his replacement.
    No one deserves to be placed above the team, NO ONE.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:58 am
  • Eart lhomas
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:05 am
  • He’s been toxic and he’s focused on money and putting himself before the team. It’s as simple as that. The hold out left a bad taste in my mouth.

Now, I’m not around the team but the situation this year has led me to this interpretation. He doesn’t care about the Seattle Seahawks and he doesn’t want to help us succeed, in my opinion.

If he doesn’t want to be here, fine. Ship him off and let’s get some worth while he still has some.

Earl has been petty. I don’t see this lasting or ending well. He’s totally not happy.
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:06 am
  • We have an earl Thomas thread
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:30 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information