Happy 10 year anniversary Tony Romo botched snap day!!!

seabowl

Reaction score
The thing I remember most outside of the bad snap play was that the 4th quarter was at least at that time the best quarter of football I'd ever seen. I have not seen the game or quarter since but that is what I remember. Here's to plays like this happening to our opponents throughout this playoffs.

Largent80

Reaction score
I was at that game and down by the goal line where the play actually happened. It was glorious going from dejection to elation in a matter of seconds and NONE of the 4 of us had any voice left by that time.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Reminds me of...

_rm11246.jpg

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Also didn't we play the fumble game with a security guard and some other dude we picked up off the street as starting corners?

Optimus25

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2r3w2340 said:
Also didn't we play the fumble game with a security guard and some other dude we picked up off the street as starting corners?

With no Google help i recall that being our nickel corner for that game, not one of the usual starting corners. True he was on the couch all season leading up to that week, but i thought this was the guy who did some kind of sales rather than security work...

Reaction score
Pete hunter had a int for bus vs Chicago and a fumble recovery vs Dallas I believe. Our original brandon browner size wise.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
That game was the first time I heard my friends bitch about how lucky the hawks were and it hasn't stopped since.

A beautiful day in hawk land and the play that symbolized romos career lol so close but nope

j hawk

Reaction score
I was at that game on the goal line nose bleed section. I yelled at my son in law that we need a miracle. It is not often that my prayers get answered. Twelve's believe.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":1uzxkq0s said:
Texted this to the annoying Cowboys fan at work and wished him a happy 10th anniversary.
I cannot repeat his response in the main forum. 8)

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
What many people don't realize is that was the very last game that Bill Parcells coached.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":24dcx5mp said:
Sox-n-Hawks":24dcx5mp said:
Texted this to the annoying Cowboys fan at work and wished him a happy 10th anniversary.
I cannot repeat his response in the main forum. 8)

I may have done the same thing......

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
BlueThunder":nz8inmii said:
What? No Video?

[youtube]QVuQ5aw0HAQ[/youtube]

I was at this game sitting in the Hawks Nest during this kick. If Guinness Book of records crew were there that night, the Clink would still hold the crowd noise record. The collective roar when Romo was tackled was the loudest I've ever heard at the stadium, and I have been to many games.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
That was the day before I ordered my Tony Romo bobble-ball doll!!!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
SHOCKER315":2vtbuf8j said:
If Guinness Book of records crew were there that night, the Clink would still hold the crowd noise record.

Let's not forget that the stupid, cheating Chiefs crowd did a one, two, three... SCREAMMMMM!!!!!... Our readings were on natural plays, whatever play hit the loudest of the day. I'd love to have had those readings when Marshawn did the Beast-mode run. I'm sure that would have been the benchmark for all decibel runs I just betcha. Non-rehearsed and natural noise. ALL the difference in the world. WE ARE the loudest.

evergreen

Reaction score
That was the biggest Seahawk play of all time before Beastquake. I remember there was some time left so maybe a comeback but momentum seemed to shift, but we stopped them and I think I was glad they didn't go for it... I remember thinking that Romo might score and that was a mood shift up-down then back up again when Babs tackled him and he fumbled. That was so freakin' close...

rjdriver

Reaction score
BlueThunder":13e8r6zd said:
What? No Video? Big-Play Babs?

[youtube]QVuQ5aw0HAQ[/youtube]

The Burger King guy at :40 in this video has always bewildered me. I can't believe it's been ten years. I was in a hotel screaming so loud that security called me.