Bills interested in Kris Richard

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm meh on this one. Richard is not bad but not very good DC either. What has Richard done to improve an already top defense? Nothing. But he has maintained it well but hasn't really added anything more.

He's an excellent secondary coach however. I've noticed the secondary play has suffered significantly since his promotion to DC. Too bad the Seahawks can't keep him as a secondary coach. Let someone else run the defense as the coordinator.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Kris Richard had one big plus that stood out: his blitzing instincts were terrific. I am tired of soft zone, but I don't expect anything else with Earl Thomas out and our CB2's getting freely picked on all year.

OP
OP
SlickRick

SlickRick

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2eikibgv said:
I'm meh on this one. Richard is not bad but not very good DC either. What has Richard done to improve an already top defense? Nothing. But he has maintained it well but hasn't really added anything more.

He's an excellent secondary coach however. I've noticed the secondary play has suffered significantly since his promotion to DC. Too bad the Seahawks can't keep him as a secondary coach. Let someone else run the defense as the coordinator.

Great post hawkfan68