Question on seating

sdhawksfan

Reaction score
I'm going up to Seattle for the upcoming Panthers game and need some opinions.

Normally I sit in the nest area because I love the crazy atmosphere but those tickets are going way too high. What area/row of the 300 sections do you love as far as crazy fans :)

Go hawks!!

SeaChat

Reaction score
The last game I attended my wife and I sat in section 219, I thought the view of the fiteld was pretty decent at the opposite end of the field from the Hawks, Nest on the east side. There is concrete wall along side of those rows of snheats. It does offer you a little weather break. The seat prices there were the same or less than the seats in the 300s. About the only thing I couldn't see from my seat was the raising of the 12 flag, but I was able to see that on the jumbotron and that a better view of it that way anyhow.

I've sat in the hawks nest before, and while it was an awesome experience, it would be pretty chilly setting up there right now. I'm getting up there in years some, and have a little arthritis and setting up in that cold, would surely make my bones ache pretty bad, and that would distract me from the game some and I could do without that sort of added distraction come game time..

Hawknballs

Reaction score
If we win our next two games crazy fans will be everywhere.

pmedic920

Reaction score
sdhawksfan":2ctpgnme said:
I'm going up to Seattle for the upcoming Panthers game and need some opinions.

Normally I sit in the nest area because I love the crazy atmosphere but those tickets are going way too high. What area/row of the 300 sections do you love as far as crazy fans :)

Go hawks!!

Here is my take.
There are no bad seats at Clink.
Bring warm clothes and something to protect you if it rains.

Whatever you consider good, by the best your budget allows.
Don't sweat the small stuff.