Sportscenter

HawkGA

Reaction score
After lamenting the kick at the end the first half, even acknowledging that Sherman touches the ball but never acknowledging thatnegates roughing the kicker, they then show the highlight of the last play, highlight that Sherman apparently blows up the wide receiver but no call, and then throw in almost under their breath that the QB was out of the best pocket so it wasn't a penalty.

Seriously? These people are killing me.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
HawkGA":3hgkkb7h said:
After lamenting the kick at the end the first half, even acknowledging that Sherman touches the ball but never acknowledging thatnegates roughing the kicker, they then show the highlight of the last play, highlight that Sherman apparently blows up the wide receiver but no call, and then throw in almost under their breath that the QB was out of the best pocket so it wasn't a penalty.

Seriously? These people are killing me.

SVP is being a whiny biotch tonight. Is he a Bills fan?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
His making awkward noises throughout this entire telecast is, quite frankly, embarassing.

How is SVP so popular?

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
I expected Matt to step up in his post game analysis but he really let me down.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":1nvgzntj said:
I expected Matt to step up in his post game analysis but he really let me down.

Can you blame him? He was stuck between a rock and a hard place there.

His gut told him to defend the seahawks and say "just go look at superbowl xl if you want to talk about bad officiating."

But his producer's in his ear telling him to play up the narrative of Seattle getting bailed out yet again. So he just stood there and smiled. Good for him

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
This national narrative (which will go on all day tomorrow as well) seals another New Orleans type screwing from the NFL via their referees next Sunday night. Bank on it folks.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Who cares? The Seahawks normally get screwed by the referees.

The boys got a W, and fought hard for it. Buffalo as a good team and played our guys tough

Next up Patriots.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
ESPN as a whole is cancer. Everything is political. I stopped watching a few years ago when I noticed some things about the network changing.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Jerhawk":8o3bw3h9 said:
His making awkward noises throughout this entire telecast is, quite frankly, embarassing.

How is SVP so popular?

He's not good at all and I agree the sound effects were obnoxious as heck.