Seahawks...easy to love

HawkerD

Reaction score
Listening to a couple of John Clayton podcasts on the way in today and what really caught my attention is how lucky we are as fans, particularly this year, to have a team full of hard working players who seem to put team ahead of self.

Hearing the issues about Diva WRs like Dez, Golden and Odell Beckam Jr. or the Card's first round draft choice, Robert Nkemdiche who doesn't put in the work really makes me appreciate what we have in Seattle. There excuse for their behavior seems to be that they love the game too much. What BS. They are really immature, self-centered divas who think they are still the one player who can make their team hum just like in high school.

Last year, Kam was one of these guys and the emotional impact it had on the team was one of the reasons we were 2-4 and didn't win the division. This year aside from a few words from Bennett, the team seems like it is on a mission with all our skill players seeming to be cool with just being a part of something great. As an example, Doug Baldwin is now at the top of his profession yet was only targeted 4 times. Players mentioned above might have a problem with that during the game.

Anyway, lot of words to say that these guys are easy to love. GO HAWK!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Yep, not a word from Dougie. Guessing the Jets focused on him last week. Falcons will probably focus on Jimmy and Doug will go off for 7 and 110.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2k4fl6xz said:
Yep, not a word from Dougie. Guessing the Jets focused on him last week. Falcons will probably focus on Jimmy and Doug will go off for 7 and 110.

The beauty is that unselfish receivers who are willing to block will also get their chances to catch. I expect to see more of Richardson and Lockett (healthy? I hope...) in the next game when 88 and 89 are double-teamed. How fun will it be to see some catches out of the backfield, too?!

Easy to love, indeed. Dom's signature comes to mind.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It's amazing how winning turns players irritating personalities into lovable quirks! Lose, and all of a sudden they're distractions, problems and need to go!

Latest posts