Frank Clark is a beast

ARhawk

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to embed gifs, but you all know the sack I'm talking about. It looked to be a designed stunt where Clark would take the double team and occupy the interior lineman so Bennett can run free. Not only did the stunt work, (Bennett had a clear path to the Rams QB) Clark shot of the line so fast he blew right through the double team and got home before an untouched Bennett could. Crazy impressive play by Clark.

OP
OP
ARhawk

ARhawk

Reaction score
With 3 sacks already he is on pace for 24 this season!!!!

Seriously though, I dont know if he'll contend for the Seahawks record for sacks in a season (16.5), but I'd guess he ends up in the 10-13 range

dogorama

Reaction score
ARhawk":1qlebt9c said:

Seriously though, I dont know if he'll contend for the Seahawks record for sacks in a season (16.5), but I'd guess he ends up in the 10-13 range

I wondered all last season why they weren't using him more and then PC says that he regretted not playing him more. He's come on really fast this year, really happy to see that. With him and now Reed this defense looks really special.

BTW, who do you have at 16.5? I know that Jacob Green had 16 in the early 80's but I can't think of anyone else.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
dogorama":2d0tsm9z said:
ARhawk":2d0tsm9z said:

I wondered all last season why they weren't using him more and then PC says that he regretted not playing him more. He's come on really fast this year, really happy to see that. With him and now Reed this defense looks really special.

BTW, who do you have at 16.5? I know that Jacob Green had 16 in the early 80's but I can't think of anyone else.

Michael sinclair had sixteen and a half sacks in 1998.

OP
OP
ARhawk

ARhawk

Reaction score
dogorama":3gga5ffe said:
ARhawk":3gga5ffe said:

Michael Sinclair in 98

OP
OP
ARhawk

ARhawk

Reaction score

dogorama

Reaction score
ARhawk":6pgurlxw said:
dogorama":6pgurlxw said:
ARhawk":6pgurlxw said:
Michael Sinclair in 98

He had a good run but Jacob's was better.

Sinclair:
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/p ... ncMi00.htm

Green:
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/p ... eeJa01.htm
Being born in the mid-late 90's (I know, I'm young), I didnt get to watch either play. Looks like I missed out on some great players.

Ha! trust me, it's good to be young dude. I am so old I used to drink with Jacob at Hector's in Kirkland.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Michael Sinclair and Rufus Porter were 2 of my favorite players when I was younger.

OP
OP
ARhawk

ARhawk

Reaction score
floridian_seahawk":3nod5o5g said:
This one?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/GoSeahawksNews/status/777750995598135298[/tweet]
Thats the one

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
dogorama":yhpd8voj said:
Ha! trust me, it's good to be young dude. I am so old I used to drink with Jacob at Hector's in Kirkland.

Hey! I still drink at Hector's in Kirkland!

kobebryant

Reaction score
Love Bennett's last second attempt at getting himself half a sack there. When that stunt was called he probably thought for sure he was getting that sack.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3vlbrd5a said:
Michael Sinclair and Rufus Porter were 2 of my favorite players when I was younger.

Porter is one of my all time favorite Seahawks.

I remember a quote from another Seahawks DT (can't remember who) when asked how he would feel about having to line up against Rufus Porter and the DT replied, I'd rather shove sand paper up a bobcats ass in a phone booth.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Clark's been my MVP so far this year, he's outplayed everyone on the defense.

dogorama

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":ncodbjt6 said:
dogorama":ncodbjt6 said:

Hey! I still drink at Hector's in Kirkland!

Back in the day, lots of Seahawks would hang out there when the Seahawks were in Kirkland. I could tell some stories.

bighawk

Reaction score
Frank Clark has special traits. I can easily see him with 15 to 20 sacks as long as bennett is next to him.