Seahawk live feed

kf3339

Reaction score
Seahawk live feed is a waste of time. They spent most of the time showing the hosts and reporters talking and little of the actual practice happening right behind them. I won't waste my time again if this is all they plan to provide to us.

hawknation2016

Reaction score
They have to balance providing some coverage for the fans vs. not giving away anything significant on video that can be studied by every other team in the league.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I've noticed similar during training camp live on NFLN. Reporters will be talking about the practices as they are going on and sometimes they will show some of it and others the reporter has said things like how they wish they could show you what they were seeing at that moment. My guess would be that teams only allow filming at certain times during practices and that goes for national outlets, local outlets, and their own feeds. All these traning camp feeds are meant to be informational/entertaining, but not all inclusive.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I feel as if they're showing less this year than in the past and I wonder if it's a request of the coaching staff or just because the web/video staff and hosts are different people now.

Latest posts