Training Camp August 1st

TestMo1337

Reaction score
c218e014f3f46fa08e88a7b04df6df23.jpg

Photo courtesy of Vetamur. I'm at work like a sucker. I watched the Seahawks feed and they need to fire the videographer. Literally nothing worth watching.

Thomas Rawls and Jimmy Graham at camp. Not practicing, just on the sidelines watching.

I'm sure Vetamur will write up some notes later today.

seanoob

Reaction score
Had tickets, but am at work because it's my first day at a new job. Sad times.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
sammyc521":eohojdzy said:
c218e014f3f46fa08e88a7b04df6df23.jpg

Photo courtesy of Vetamur. I'm at work like a sucker. I watched the Seahawks feed and they need to fire the videographer. Literally nothing worth watching.

Thomas Rawls and Jimmy Graham at camp. Not practicing, just on the sidelines watching.

I'm sure Vetamur will write up some notes later today.
Feed kept freezing for me. Doesn't sound like I missed much.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
sammyc521":1bjmezcx said:
I watched the Seahawks feed and they need to fire the videographer. Literally nothing worth watching.

Oh my God you took the words right out of my mouth. TERRIBLE video coverage. At one point the camera guy hones in on some random position coach and you get to see his back for about 3 minutes while Russell Wilson is working drills right off camera range to the right.

Wow. Horrible.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Can somebody get Vetamur a smart phone so he can post live updates?????

bandiger

Reaction score
Why can't they just get those 360 degree cameras instead of being chained to some incompetent camera operator

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Aros":gy3sq73t said:
sammyc521":gy3sq73t said:
I watched the Seahawks feed and they need to fire the videographer. Literally nothing worth watching.

Oh my God you took the words right out of my mouth. TERRIBLE video coverage. At one point the camera guy hones in on some random position coach and you get to see his back for about 3 minutes while Russell Wilson is working drills right off camera range to the right.

Wow. Horrible.
I feel bad if this is all you can see from Training Camp.

I understand if they want to limit what opposing teams will see but there is no benefit to the fans.

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
http://www.seahawks.com/news/2016/08/01/six-observations-day-3-seahawks-training-camp?sf32286833=1

18b27z

5. 'Always Compete' Epitomized
In a one-on-one drill between receiver Tanner McEvoy and defensive back George Farmer, McEvoy hauled in a pass along the left sideline and made a move upfield in Farmer's direction. The cornerback managed to strip McEvoy of the football, and an all-out battle for the loose ball began, with the two players toppling over one another for possession. A back-and-forth struggle ensued, and ultimately it was Farmer who came up with the turnover, a sequence team photographer Rod Mar captured in the photo gallery above.

King Dog

Reaction score
sammyc521":cfnszzq8 said:

Ha. I was thinking the same thing today. They had coverage of a drill and right when the offensive lineman were ready to fire - they cut to a different area of the practice field to show guys walking around.

TaFeargOrm

Reaction score
Thank you Sammy and Vetamur for taking the time to share all of this. I moved away from Washington when I was 18 and come back for 1 game a year but miss out on a lot of the community things that I would love to go too.