Pro Bowl Draft

Seafan

Reaction score
Looked for a thread.

RW drafted #1 by team Irvin and so far they also have Sherman and Bennett.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
"Irvin followed up by selecting Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones, Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman, Detroit Lions defensive end Ezekiel Ansah, Seahawks DE Michael Bennett and Cincinnati Bengals WR A.J. Green."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14662 ... bowl-draft

The last time Russ was at the Pro Bowl he looked like the best player on the field, and won a superbowl after that.

I hope to see the same especially when he has Julio Jones and AJ Green as his WRs...holy heck that's going to be awesome, that's a 5 TD day for Wilson.

Hawkintent

Reaction score
The only way I would have watched is if Seahawks Defensive players were on opposing team. Would love to have seen the back and forth of Sherm trying to get an INT off Wilson.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":2w7wr1f2 said:
"Irvin followed up by selecting Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones, Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman, Detroit Lions defensive end Ezekiel Ansah, Seahawks DE Michael Bennett and Cincinnati Bengals WR A.J. Green."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14662 ... bowl-draft

The last time Russ was at the Pro Bowl he looked like the best player on the field, and won a superbowl after that.

I hope to see the same especially when he has Julio Jones and AJ Green as his WRs...holy heck that's going to be awesome, that's a 5 TD day for Wilson.

That would show consistency....not a bad idea him playing in this game after all.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Seafan":fx3mpkzz said:
Too bad Lockett and Wagner are on team Rice.

This is a bit pedantic, but can Lockett be used as a receiver, or is he restricted to ST only?

themunn

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":baqf7fp3 said:
Seafan":baqf7fp3 said:

This is a bit pedantic, but can Lockett be used as a receiver, or is he restricted to ST only?

I'm pretty certain they get JJ Watt in at every position during the pro-bowl, TE, RB, QB, DE, DT, SS - whatever they fancy

Chapow

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":20cfbst8 said:
Seafan":20cfbst8 said:

They can use any player however they want. It's just for fun (and $).